Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Nefertari D. KaguPagu im heading off to sleep so wont be able to go over ur hypothetical list now. can do tomorrow morning

honestly im okay with u staying as u arent my top priority rn but u have to convince the rest. also wont be looking at u favorably if u keep tunneling me just because i am another viable wagon at your grasp, and i wont hesitate to self pres if it comes to it

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Nefertari D. KaguPagu im heading off to sleep so wont be able to go over ur hypothetical list now. can do tomorrow morning

honestly im okay with u staying as u arent my top priority rn but u have to convince the rest. also wont be looking at u favorably if u keep tunneling me just because i am another viable wagon at your grasp, and i wont hesitate to self pres if it comes to it
They are not convinced themselves as to why they want to vote me in the first place. Most are fence sitters about my position and they lack conviction.

About your hypothetical list, it completely depends on the situation and what events lead to you flipping town. Gonna have to check the reactions and your interactions with other people so far in a new light.

@Nefertari D. KaguPagu didnt you vote ekko off suggestion from someone else
i thought you were joking lol
Yes it started that way. But then I saw the events happening around it and decided to stick with it. Too much resistance with Ekko wagon and people are trying to divert it to me or Charlie. Charlie has claimed and his ability can be confirmed. As for me I'm town and I have exposed the hiprocracy of some people.

They are not convinced themselves as to why they want to vote me in the first place. Most are fence sitters about my position and they lack conviction.

About your hypothetical list, it completely depends on the situation and what events lead to you flipping town. Gonna have to check the reactions and your interactions with other people so far in a new light.

Yes it started that way. But then I saw the events happening around it and decided to stick with it. Too much resistance with Ekko wagon and people are trying to divert it to me or Charlie. Charlie has claimed and his ability can be confirmed. As for me I'm town and I have exposed the hiprocracy of some people.
if charlie has claimed and it can be verified , I see no reason to vote him . matter of fact why is he in the poe

who-else aside from ekko do you think is being a hypocrite.

Kagu Nyan

if charlie has claimed and it can be verified , I see no reason to vote him . matter of fact why is he in the poe

who-else aside from ekko do you think is being a hypocrite.
Prof

My point is Prof was being very casual until I called him out. In one post much earlier I said I am getting bad vibes but he didn't confront me.

Surprisingly, he dropped a casual town read on me because I was cussing at psyclocke. He didn't read our posts. Says that this is based on meta from last games.

Then I call him out as indie. That's when he starts getting serious. He goes from town lean to timid scum who is trying to shade him without conviction. But I gave my reasons that indie or scum - he's giving me non-town vibes.

Prof is being very cautious and commenting on selective matters. Says that he's lazy but he's actually not. Town prof would confront me about it earlier itself.

J

Joygirl1

No. I disagree with you.
How can you take so much confidence in a Day 0 lynch? Not willing to follow your vote on one of those two.
Give Charlie an opportunity to prove himself, he has claimed and his claim does not sound too suspicious to me!
Why the hell would Kagura draw maximum attention to herself by having this conflict with Psylocke and afterwards continues to have arguments with Prof? Do you really think if she was in a scum team that nobody of her maf buddies would have tried to stop her?

My scumreads are on other candidates. Have no solid proof for anything yet because it´s D0 but for example Yoru is giving me strange vibes and I´m also not convinced yet that Ekko or you are town. Same goes for Ratchet tbh. Other slight scum leans would be LANJI and Michelle at the moment.

Don´t know about Psylocke at all.

Town reads would be Baki who gave out a good reads list I can agree with plus gave actual reasons why he townreads me, Mr. Reloaded and ironically Kagura and Charlie who you want to see dead.

can someone give me a summary? ive read a fifth of the thread and i will probs only have time to catch up during np
I try to see whay happened, Fuji has a VC who I doubt is still valid, and I can't read being at work now.
I would like a summary as well but I know not many can/would do that.

Kagu Nyan

No. I disagree with you.
How can you take so much confidence in a Day 0 lynch? Not willing to follow your vote on one of those two.
Give Charlie an opportunity to prove himself, he has claimed and his claim does not sound too suspicious to me!
Why the hell would Kagura draw maximum attention to herself by having this conflict with Psylocke and afterwards continues to have arguments with Prof? Do you really think if she was in a scum team that nobody of her maf buddies would have tried to stop her?

My scumreads are on other candidates. Have no solid proof for anything yet because it´s D0 but for example Yoru is giving me strange vibes and I´m also not convinced yet that Ekko or you are town. Same goes for Ratchet tbh. Other slight scum leans would be LANJI and Michelle at the moment.

Don´t know about Psylocke at all.

Town reads would be Baki who gave out a good reads list I can agree with plus gave actual reasons why he townreads me, Mr. Reloaded and ironically Kagura and Charlie who you want to see dead.
I don't think he wants to analyse my slot in good faith. He's so against Ultra with his big big posts. Mainly why I came to his notice because I voted for Ekko on Ultra's advise and gave him a town read. So he wants to get rid of me as he's lacking the material to go after Ultra. In one post he says Ultra is definitely wolf and tags others to vote him and then he puts him as slight wolf. Talk about flip flopping.

i am going to sleep now
gotta wake up early for work and i might miss the rest of the dp ._.
hopefully should be fully caught up by the end of the np ;-;

anyway gnight everyone^^

Nope, it's different. I threw a vote on you to hopefully follow something with momentum and get something rolling. I also thought your exchange with Ratchet didn't feel super townie. So I voted and hoped maybe there'd be some reactions or movement. You make a random, untethered, comment about me being a wolf, based on some lame meta, and now you've reversed it when I called you out. That's some weak shit right there, Ultra, and I think you're a bit soft this game. You look like someone who is trying to pick soft battles with players you know you can argue with, but don't want to dip your toes too deeply in because you're afraid to drown. That makes me feel like a wolf trying to look proactive and tried to get town read, but is too afraid to stick their neck out all the way in case the axe swings down.
"Follow some momentum" "Get something rolling"

You do this shit and wonder why I don't really give you the benefit of the doubt - you will put me under heat for the sake of it. Meanwhile I'm actually making a case on Ekko and getting a wagon going. Stupid shit, if you don't have a reason, stop throwing your vote around. Pretty basic.

Now as for the rest of this post, I have 0 clue what the fuck you're on about. I'm "picking soft battles" with Ratchet and Ekko - I think it's pretty fucking fair to say that if that's who I choose to engage with I have 0 issue engaging with anyone in this thread. Wack garbage.

Now, you softed Ekko as scum, but have pivoted entirely to wolf reading me for being his main pusher, and discounting me as doing nothing. How does that work, X?
What did I literally just say? I said I didn't like how you jumped in the middle of Ratchet vs Prof. I didn't see you as townie over that interaction. So no, it's not just putting you under heat for the sake of it. And wow, you're going after Ekko? What a bold and risky move! You going after Ekko, someone I consider a pretty safe place for you to argue, only strengthens then point I made about you going after safe arguments so you can look pro town.

Is it wack garbage? Is it not a fair thing to say that you're probably the most comfortable and familiar with Ratchet here? You start an argument with him as your first real toe tipping exercise, an argument you started because you wanted to defend Prof. Ratchet then gets post restricted, so then that gets dropped. You make a floating comment about me being wolf, and try to attach meta to it, only to 180 and call me town when I call you out. Now you're apparently making a case against Ekko, which is very uninspiring to me. You can see why I think your play might be soft this game.

Don't act ignorant, we for sure have two wolf teams because that's always how these games work. Besides, if someone is suss, you go after them and figure out team equity later. I have a soft wolf read on Ekko right now, but you saying 'I'm going after someone you wolf read so how could I be a wolf' seems like a pretty bland excuse and one that doesn't track with me. That's a bad faith argument, my man.
I could say this should be t/t at the first glance but I skimmed the last part of Ultra's Iso and I don't think there is an end to this convo resulting in a final read, but there are some shades like in this post
Why do you have Ratchet as wolf and then proceed to sheep him
I still have to read, but what I saw in Dest's Iso looks like he is searching to solve, asking questions and giving reads, which is usually coming from town.

Conclusion X is town, Ultra i still have to read the interaction with Ekko and other players
No way it's not multiball

cult it is
How do you know that?
Charles Flower Mid Lanji Michelle
I want details

Yo, not much to read here

Blizzard was used on ???​
Hmm, that sounds powerful. Then again, it's not kill shot and doesn't sound likeinvestigation eitehr.

Also, does everyone have Power Roles in Super role madness?

Wouldn't roles like GF or CL be the Power roles in an SRM. The others are hardly power compared to them.
Depending on definition, in regular game power role is everything other than vanilla. In srm power role is usually some "main character" that's clearly more powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.