Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the point being made here but I personally disagree with Luffy's and Sanjis points in the least.

Is Luffy not supposed to care about Jinbe? Is he supposed to be cold hearted here and say "oh well"? Was it out of character for him to crumble when Ace died? Not sure why the comparison for Luffy was made there.

Is Sanji supposed to detect a woman with clear multiple personality issues? I'm sure sure how that makes Sanji any dumber. He just wanted to save his crew.

As for Zoro though....yeah that's BS lol
Ok allow me to explain these points better

- Luffy
In Alabasta he already said "Vivi is naive because she doesn't want any casualties. People die."
2 years ago he understood that much.

But in WCI, in another dire situation, he suddenly pulled a Vivi. Then blurting another joke / nonsense in "even if you die, don't die!!". Wtf does that mean, and he wasn't even joking.

- Sanji
In pre TS, he already got portrayal of being the brain in the crew. Brain and brawn. Example is in that moment in panel, when he outsmarted Crocodile, beat his crocodiles, and in the end saved Vivi and the caged crew.
Then there's that moment when he was directly involved and knew perfectly how Luffy would do anything to save single nakama (Robin), going Ennies Lobby, telling Sogeking to burn WG flag thus declaring war, and faced Lucci who already defeated him once in Water 7.

Yet in post TS suddenly he lost all his brain and memory, acting like Princess and all. Genuinely believed how Luffy wouldn't came to WCI to bring his ass back to the crew, forgetting Luffy's effort to bring Robin back in Ennies Lobby.

Top tier character developments

Ok allow me to explain these points better

- Luffy
In Alabasta he already said "Vivi is naive because she doesn't want any casualties. People die."
2 years ago he understood that much.

But in WCI, in another dire situation, he suddenly pulled a Vivi. Then blurting another joke / nonsense in "even if you die, don't die!!". Wtf does that mean, and he wasn't even joking.

- Sanji
In pre TS, he already got portrayal of being the brain in the crew. Brain and brawn. Example is in that moment in panel, when he outsmarted Crocodile, beat his crocodiles, and in the end saved Vivi and the caged crew.
Then there's that moment when he was directly involved and knew perfectly how Luffy would do anything to save single nakama (Robin), going Ennies Lobby, telling Sogeking to burn WG flag thus declaring war, and faced Lucci who already defeated him once in Water 7.

Yet in pre TS suddenly he lost all his brain and memory, acting like Princess and all. Genuinely believed how Luffy wouldn't came to WCI to bring his ass back to the crew, forgetting Luffy's effort to bring Robin back in Ennies Lobby.

Top tier character developments
You speaking fax once again, Topi-kun:finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.