Speculations Awakened Kizaru Will Fight Literally Everyone On Egghead

Someone's gotta keep Saturin in check is all I'm saying and it's clearly not Zoro
Saturn is not there to fight, plus he wouldn’t want the marines there to see him transform.

He’s probably gonna style on Luffy a bit after all the fighting is done and then dip.

People forget that Saturn and his combat abilities aren’t a public quantity, he won’t show them until the marines are defeated.

Saturn is not there to fight, plus he wouldn’t want the marines there to see him transform.

He’s probably gonna style on Luffy a bit after all the fighting is done and then dip
He would transform against people like Sabo who he's certain would rat on his ass but not in front of random foot soldiers who he could hush up at any second?
Also he might not have a choice tbf.

He would transform against people like Sabo who he's certain would rat on his ass but not in front of random foot soldiers who he could hush up at any second?
Also he might not have a choice tbf.
He transformed against Sabo because he was in a private room. Imu was there too.

Saturn isn’t just going to transform into a Minotaur bull monster in front of the marines.

Once the marines are defeated, that’s when Saturn shows off

That's why he had to vente his rage off in some fodder, right?
Hey man, if you want to believe Kizaru doesn’t have awakening be my guest
Post automatically merged:

Doubt he's just gonna let the Marines loose especially with an Admiral there.
The gorosei have never interfered in the marines battles even when they looked like they would loose. Admirals are replaceable, Gorosei are not.

Hey man, if you want to believe Kizaru doesn’t have awakening be my guest

The gorosei have never interfered in the marines battles even when they looked like they would loose. Admirals are replaceable, Gorosei are not.
We don't even know how their awakenings look, we don't know what it involves or stuff like that but we do know one thing; that Kizaru was actually mad at the fact that he couldn't get past Rayleigh and that's a fact. And we know how chill Kizaru usually is. Hell, even Kizaru himself said that if they wanted to catch Rayleigh, they would need to actually prepare themselves more meaning that Kizaru alone might not be enough. Argue with the guy who got mad, not me.

It looks more and more that Luffy will fight Marines single handedly, because we still have Seraphims.

This a Monkey D Family in his Youth against a Marine forces and Admiral, unlike a Old monkey member.

I am the only one who see Saturn Been captured by BBP in egghead? After losing?

Think about it people.

BBP will have 2 keys who needs to bargain the WG and to have Hachinosu as a full fledged recognized island.