Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i believe i block all person who dislike wano. if dislike wano have question about spoiler i dont answer:kata:
Now don't block me pretty please. @Zoro D Goat was lying when he said I disliked Wano.

I already built a small appreciation altar in my toilet for Goda sama (may He always blesses us) and really liking Wano so far. My favorite parts are all parts but the highlights are:
- awesome cover story of Capone Gang Bege (many important things happened here such as Firetanks vs SSG, Lola's return and Pound being alive)
- fierce fights between Luffy and Holdem, Urashima, Babanuki, and the fools who wasted food
- mindblowing flashback of Lord Oden and his informative Lady Toki that too bad only lasted for 4 months (would be better if it lasted 4 years)
- the Kanjuro is traitor reveal that brought everyone mini heart attack because I swear nobody in the planet saw it coming

Very happy that I am alive in One Piece era and lucky enough to witness the masterpiece.

Wano is ok
most complaints op fans have about any arc tbh are tropes oda has used and done since the story started
the problem is the story is still being told for a certain age group
and some of yall over the course of the series have turned into relics/old mofos.
you think about every thing too critically.
:goatasure:
meme pirates got tossed. its fine. every character gets shit on
move on. so much "bad writing" from a bunch of amateurs here its funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.