Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

it’s only been 1 night…and with 2 mafias, vig and a couple of indies, town is more likely to be hit.
Yes but we had such a night in the JJK round too.

Hope you are not fishing for my abilities? @Mr. Reloaded @Psylocke

Unless I get forced to claim I´d prefer not to tell too much. But the ability I used made it very clear that Flower was town. This stuff about Naomi having received parts (?) of Flower´s role but no wincon makes me believe that Flower must have been townie with a secondary wincon most likely.

Yes but we had such a night in the JJK round too.

Hope you are not fishing for my abilities? @Mr. Reloaded @Psylocke

Unless I get forced to claim I´d prefer not to tell too much. But the ability I used made it very clear that Flower was town. This stuff about Naomi having received parts (?) of Flower´s role but no wincon makes me believe that Flower must have been townie with a secondary wincon most likely.
She will have had to be 100% uninformed otherwise she wouldn't be allowed to substitute in

This means she was town or at a push neutral indie

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Cop being alive after having claimed is strange.
Reload already clarified he wasn't entirely truthful with the claim. He is trainer class like everyone else, but the flavor is copish.

And even if you have an innocent result on a player you should share it with us.
Reloaded used it on Ultra, who's now dead :josad:

Reload wants to avoid saying the rest of their actions.

also, eff all that BS around Flowers's ability was probably a fake WU, I'm just going to assume she was mafia.
i thought so too, looking at janitor and what destiny bond does, but janitor came from fang and if she's scum, she couldn't sub in for someone else, right?

i don't fuckin know, i fully expected to die at night and just hand my pokemon to ultra

well i got part of her role, don't see wincon, she still had the stop mafia mention in her role. unless she had some other hidden ability to pass her role if she died?
ugh, two different people claiming to have seen her role after being janitored sucks, but I'll move on she's dead anyway.

how do you know? i mean, rolecrushed, jailed, this other word i never remember that means you're taken out of the game for a cycle, idk

i asked fuji if my abilities were submitted correctly and they were, but they're supposed to not show up

Snore was activated
I used this ability, it stops all rolecrushing and roleblocking from taking place for a cycle, it is weird that your abilities does not show up in wu.

so, what destiny bond does (i learned after lynch) is that it links 2 people

when one of them dies, other person takes their pokemon

i tried to use it on Ultra, but looks like i was rolecrushed (i used 3 abilities and none of them worked)
crap i used this on ratchet, i though kill him i go down.

Vote Ratchet

i am the town here. fuck him

Status
Not open for further replies.