Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

So many players are barely even posting and staying out of trouble, I´m pretty sure there has to be mafia among the inactives or lesser actives. Yoru, LANJI, Random Asshole, Michelle, Hero, T-Pein, Sallu, surprisingly hime too...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Bc he scum read me some but I didn’t think his death would be as easily tied back to me as yours or ultras lol
My Pokémon is Eevee.

Every day I unlock a new Eevee Evo

I got Vaporeon & Umbreon rn. Vap let’s me change WUs to whatever I want, which I’ve already changed to lynch immunity for a phase. Umbreon let’s me steal a dead players ability permanently (I can hold two at a time). Can’t steal killing abilities unfortunately

I’m immune to all actions for the first 3 cycles

I have a kill
I hate that I'm buying it

Prof I really want to see you lynched after the waifu game but I'm not goi g to lie about my reads to get it. Kind of lines up with the phoned in scum hunting and your darling over Flower yesterday

In other words I'm taking it as a win for my read.

I'll work with it- I think I want to flip in Flower's wagon today, who would you shoot in there

Ratchet

So many players are barely even posting and staying out of trouble, I´m pretty sure there has to be mafia among the inactives or lesser actives. Yoru, LANJI, Random Asshole, Michelle, Hero, T-Pein, Sallu, surprisingly hime too...
Yeah I think we're going to have to purge the inactives at some point

I hate that I'm buying it

Prof I really want to see you lynched after the waifu game but I'm not goi g to lie about my reads to get it. Kind of lines up with the phoned in scum hunting and your darling over Flower yesterday

In other words I'm taking it as a win for my read.

I'll work with it- I think I want to flip in Flower's wagon today, who would you shoot in there
If you want my honest reads on that wagon:
Kiku: Flower
Bakidou: Flower
^ these two I think are town lol
RippedCal: Flower
Michelle: Flower
MonochromeYoru: Flower
Any of these could be anything to me

I wouldn’t shoot Cal bc he’s being nice to me rn lol

agree about sellacoin, and ekko, hime

If you want my honest reads on that wagon:

^ these two I think are town lol

Any of these could be anything to me

I wouldn’t shoot Cal bc he’s being nice to me rn lol
michelle was in the naughty corner yesterday

saw flower sus her, and michelle claimed flower target someone with cursed body, when it does not do that. a

Ratchet

Monochrome I dunno because I can see him being town but I'm a bit surprised he ended up on Flower

I think Cal looks pretty greasy too - he didn't even deny he thought he was killing a townie

Ratchet

Personally I think it´s most untypical for hime and Yoru to be that passive as they are this round.
Sell me on Yoru - I can see it from hime and she's just busy though she does tend to go like this as scum

I didn't mind the posts she was making when she was here though

Can you explain this please

You can me some spiel yesterday about how you'll respect my reads and then proceeded to ignore them

Kagura wasn't scummy, she was annoyed, and it correlated exactly when you started calling her an ass kisser.

Well whatever, you can do whatever you want, I just won't listen
I think you’re mafia trying to gaslight me into following you. I’m willing to follow you since it’s multiball and we can use your insight to kill other mafia team.
I think scum is among the inactives too.

Michelle looks the worst among the Flower votes. Cal too.

Ratchet

I think you’re mafia trying to gaslight me into following you. I’m willing to follow you since it’s multiball and we can use your insight to kill other mafia team.
But I'm not gaslighting, i literally told you yesterday that i thought Kagura was town and you just paid it no mind

It's exactly what pissed me off recently, there is no difference between here and there

I'm not asking for blind following I'm asking for consideration of what I'm arguing - especially after I'd been pr'd presumably by scum yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.