Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my fucking god are you dense or what.

Charlie claims he knows what Destiny Bond does.

WHAT KIND OF SCUM GIVES THEIR ROLE AWAY FFS. WHAT HE CLAIMS IT DOES LITERALLY HEAVILY IMPLIES TOWN.

He also knows the anti Mafia action was legit since the WU was real and it‘s confirmed to him. He has ZERO reason to assume Flower 1.0 was Mafia in any fucking way.

You guys see nothing wrong with that line of thinking or what. Maybe he wasn‘t thinking this through, but you guys are acting like complete morons now if you see nothing wrong with what he said.

Emil

Certified Memelord

WHAT KIND OF SCUM GIVES THEIR ROLE AWAY FFS. WHAT HE CLAIMS IT DOES LITERALLY HEAVILY IMPLIES TOWN.

He also knows the anti Mafia action was legit since the WU was real and it‘s confirmed to him. He has ZERO reason to assume Flower 1.0 was Mafia in any fucking way.

You guys see nothing wrong with that line of thinking or what. Maybe he wasn‘t thinking this through, but you guys are acting like complete morons now if you see nothing wrong with what he said.
looks like u want to be send to dead chat again

i was town reading him, but i do remember how he said he take town credits as scum.

so i am 50/50 on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.