Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Still 10 pages behind but I can already predict that town has no better idea than trying to lynch Prof anyway.

Result will then something be like "Prof is getting to be lynched" and some minutes later: "Lynch on Prof failed"

This is how you waste lynches.

Won´t be around too much this weekend as I have reallife plans for today as well as tomorrow.

Don´t get me wrong, I´d love to see Prof die asap if it was possible but I bet it fails. I hate when someone is open scumming and is acting all high and mighty, why do some players have to be that obnoxious and annoying?

By the way @Charlie I dunno if you missed the post but Flower was basically angling for you to be killed after you wasted your ability to confirm her so that she could be fully confirmed - I dunno why you got so defensive.
tbh, looking back idk either, probably just didn't want to be proven 100% wrong again

Charlie can probably go btw. Idk how Flower 1.0 looked scummy from the lynch.
Lynch was janitored, ability was giving out your role and i don't think you've hinted at it earlier. When NP started i thought your scummates janitored your lynch to hide what abilites you has/gave one of your scummates. That's before Fang flipped janitoring ability.

But if that's going to be brought up every dp, maybe just vote me and get this over with. My abilities will live on with destiny bond anyway

damn i give up on tryong to catch up.

Holding onto bit of info btw. Wanna wait for certain player to be active first
has this person became active only got up to 137?

this 20 post a page will forever be a detriment.
Leaning town on Naomi, Reloaded, Bakidou, and Psylocke.

I had Kagu as a scum lean and she died.
who are your scum reads?
crap i used this on ratchet, i though kill him i go down.

Vote Ratchet

i am the town here. fuck him
lol what did rat do to you?
i fake pr as town, meanwhile this scrub coast, what a lamo excuse
lmfao
of the current top 10 posters
5 are dead, 4 confirmed Town and 1 possible (Flower)

assuming the remaining 5 are at least 3 scum seems reasonable

Which leaves such candiates as Ekko, Prof, You, Naomi and Reloaded
do you believe any of these ar scum and if so who and why?
here is destroyer town leans

Pot Goblin
JoyGirl
Mr. Reloaded
Kiku
UwU
Psylocke
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Nefertari D. KaguPagu
Mitch
Ekkologix
MonochromeYoru
Destroya

null
RippedCal
Random Asshole
T-Pein™
Hero
BakiDou
Alwaysmind
ConquistadoR
Midnight Delight-he stated he did not care for midnight what ever he was

destroyer scum leans

Fang -
Juliet
Michelle
Charlie
Sallucion - Wolf
Dr_Professor83
hime
Ratchet - Wolf

he said it prob 11 town, 10 wolves rest indies
i got you brother.
I used one of my oneshots to set a trap on Destroya, which lets me know who targeted him last night

I hate saying this because its not technically information I should know, but when I was informed of his visitors the list initially included Charlie before Fuji edited it to remove him, so he's probably not lying about that
was there any new names that popped up from
onii?

cause Doc said he killed him.

tbh, looking back idk either, probably just didn't want to be proven 100% wrong again

Lynch was janitored, ability was giving out your role and i don't think you've hinted at it earlier. When NP started i thought your scummates janitored your lynch to hide what abilites you has/gave one of your scummates. That's before Fang flipped janitoring ability.

But if that's going to be brought up every dp, maybe just vote me and get this over with. My abilities will live on with destiny bond anyway
Yes, Flower 1.0 did hint at it. Why do you think she refused to claim kek. I can‘t speak for my first slot too much, but it makes sense to not claim shit when the role lives on and it‘s unnecessary info.

Also how do your abilities live on with destiny bond when you said here it failed on Ultra?

yeah, ability i copied links 2 people and when one of them dies, 2nd one gets their pokemon

flower used it on naomi before lynch

i tried to use it on ultra thinking i'll die, but my ability for some reason wasn't included in WU, i didn't get anything from ultra either
Sorry, but if you‘re Town you aren‘t thinking things through properly. But usually you consider a lot more angles.

The way you worded it makes me think differently, though.

Where are your reads rn?
Nothing i'd feel confident about tbh. Like, i thought Dest was scum too. Endeavour that i almost used on him isn't anything good either. For now i have no better idea than lynching prof hoping he's mafia.

I'm still like 20 pages behind so i'll say if something caught my eye

J

Joygirl1

Only recently realized that this is a 48 h dayphase and one without actions too. No excuses for the inactive players now, show up and give reads!

Nothing i'd feel confident about tbh. Like, i thought Dest was scum too. Endeavour that i almost used on him isn't anything good either. For now i have no better idea than lynching prof hoping he's mafia.

I'm still like 20 pages behind so i'll say if something caught my eye
Please do. I really thought you were Town previous day phase and would like to get rid of my paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.