Status
Not open for further replies.
Reeee. You TR Ratchet all the time when he‘s scum.

But fwiw I remember my first slot also Town leaning him, just that it was weak.

The way he approached me today somewhat resembles his approach towards me in Ultra‘s game. I wanted him to reach the conclusion I‘m Town or at least remove his vote from me which he did, however. So I‘m yet again on the fence.
Yeah. But I also have way better vision when I’m not town lol. Indie vision is real lol.

And again. If he’s scum and thinks I’m scum yesterday/coming into today, he knows all I want to do this game is merge and cooperate with his team lol

@Charlie do you have a reads list by now?
welp, brave question after i read everyone other than Flower 1.0 wrong last cycle (out of dead people)

2- @Naomi - sounds like town to me, if you're scum you're doing great job imo
3- @Pot Goblin - i guess he's ok, doesn't ping me as opportunistic or insincere
4- @Joygirl - i think town
6- @Mr. Reloaded - tbh i didn't like that investigation choice at all, either scum role cop or regular investigator so i'd let him do his job and then decide
7- @RippedCal - idk, he's barely here
8- @Juliet - can't say much either, didn't stick out to me as scum tbh
9- @Random Asshole - read, ripped cal
10- @Michelle - idk, like, i'd expect her to be more present as town, slight scum lean
11- @Charlie - scum gf playing 5D chess, easy
12- @Kiku - guts tell me it's town, her reactions are genuine i think and even if she's scum i hope she goes hard for another scumteam
13- @T-Pein™ - tbh i don't remember much from him .-. i mean, if there was something bad i think i'd remember
14- @Sallucion - ???
15- @~UwU~ - reminds me more of what i remember as town him
16- @Psylocke - basically what i said about joygirl
18- @MUUGEN - hello, cool avatar
19- @Dr_Professor83 - hello, ok avatar
20- @hime - who?
21- @Ratchet - this thing being multiball, i fully expect ratchet to die soon whether he's scum or not and think even as scum he'd rather get 2nd team lynched to gain town cred, so i'll just treat him as town at this stage
22- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE - doesn't feel sincere to me tbh, if flips scum, we should look more into Flower 2.0 imo
24- @BakiDou - i barely remember anything from baki
25- @Alwaysmind - ???
26- @Ekkologix - i never know what to do with Ekko, i always/most of the time investigate him N1 whenever i can, i can't really sense any agenda from him but idk
27- @Flower 2.0 - tbh, i liked Flower 1.0 much more, this could be me OMGUSing her, so idk, also look at what i said about Lanji
28- @Midnight Delight - could see that as coasting scum tbh, like he's posting but i don't remember much of it
29- @MonochromeYoru - i hope town, i think town, i don't have anything solid to back it up though
30- @Destroya Trainer Destroya - good shepherd lays down his life for his sheep
31- @MitchMatch - this i believe is coasting scum, showing up to vote and all but doesn't talk to much about game other than that.

people who asked
@Destroya @MUUGEN @Flower

all respect to dest but the fact that he was seen as town leader in d1 while some of these lot were around should have already been the first red flag.

this might be the most active I have seen him since rej holo live game.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Uh I said he doesn't need to be lynched today. Which he doesn't, if he kills any more town he can go - why are you inclined to spend today on him? I can see him actually being Indie here, if I thought he was Mafia I'd be voting him.
Charlie asked Fuji about lynch immunity and Fooj said that it would go to the second wagon if Prof is immune.

Meanin we can put him up front and have a main 2nd wagon along with it. I think Prof will become a big threat later if we don't take the oppurtunity to strike him down while he's still on the weaker side.
:endthis:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There's a narrative implied here from you Ratchet, you have an agenda and it was clear last night when you pushed Naomi for likes. I think every single player has likes from Naomi for different reasons. That's a weak way to push someone
I didn't push Naomi for likes lol, stop it

Charlie asked Fuji about lynch immunity and Fooj said that it would go to the second wagon if Prof is immune.

Meanin we can put him up front and have a main 2nd wagon along with it. I think Prof will become a big threat later if we don't take the oppurtunity to strike him down while he's still on the weaker side.
:endthis:
Pot falling into my trap that I need to get lynched to evolve my role causing the very thing he wants to avoid. You hate to see it lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You asked me about my vote, you read my explanation or not but you said nothing after or I didn't read, say it again
You didn't read it - I said I didn't like that your reasoning g was only coming today, and that it didn't really line up - you had several other wagons you could have joined and you landed on the worst one.

@Charlie what about the voting Ultra comment sounds so scummy, though?

1) Flower 1.0 had one interaction with Lanji and that was just saying hi to him. She didn‘t read any of his other posts.

2) I‘m literally referring to his comment about voting Ultra today, even if he‘s confirmed Town. That just sounds so honest that I laughed and had to give him a slight Town lean over it. Can he be honest like this as scum? Yeah. Do I consider it likely? Not really.

i mean, you said janitored is suspicious, that's what i talked about

I mean yeah, you and noone else iirc. Haven't you read anything of eod1?
as I explained to kiku its a full thought process
I saw the writeup saw a question mark on flowers and saw the other roles killed were flipped so I was asking if she was scum
seconds later I saw she subbed in for conq and kinda figured its unlikely so some manipulation might be involved .

hopefully that clarifies it lol.

QUOTE="Charlie, post: 4525408, member: 13222"]

I mean yeah, you and noone else iirc. Haven't you read anything of eod1?[/QUOTE]

havent had time to . rather not play catch up this phase ......
frankly not a great use of my time.

all respect to dest but the fact that he was seen as town leader in d1 while some of these lot were around should have already been the first red flag.

this might be the most active I have seen him since rej holo live game.
I wouldn't say he was. He's now though.

yes

I mean, you voted Ultra when pressure on him started. Said it's way to go. And dipped. Like, if you feel you've caught scum, why not do something more about it? Ask others what they think, ask them to vote, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.