Status
Not open for further replies.
from the ningens ive interacted with so far or read a few post:

these two i can heavily agree with
2- @Naomi - sounds like town to me, if you're scum you're doing great job imo
3- @Pot Goblin - i guess he's ok, doesn't ping me as opportunistic or insincere
these two i cant get a read on cause their post are confusing in regards to what their actual actions are and what their objective is. feels more like forced confusion than anything.
6- @Mr. Reloaded - tbh i didn't like that investigation choice at all, either scum role cop or regular investigator so i'd let him do his job and then decide
11- @Charlie - scum gf playing 5D chess, easy
from what i read so far it feels like hes just tunneling flower and havent such much else from him - can read him scum cause it feels forced and out of spite more than anything.
7- @RippedCal - idk, he's barely here
'

only thing i saw from sigi was a sheep vote on hime - could also be scum from the vote and dip.
9- @Random Asshole - read, ripped cal
if afk i can also assume scum cause hes usually vocal as town and doesnt care to ruffle feathers and pick fights to get reads
13- @T-Pein™ - tbh i don't remember much from him .-. i mean, if there was something bad i think i'd remember
my guy chuck cold haha
do they have equity together?
22- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE - doesn't feel sincere to me tbh, if flips scum, we should look more into Flower 2.0 imo

town leans

Flower
Pot Goblin
Mr. Reloaded
Michelle
Charlie
Kiku
Psylocke
lanji
BakiDou
RippedCal
Alwaysmind
Midnight Delight
MonochromeYoru
Destroya
MitchMatch

null
Random Asshole
Joygirl
T-Pein™

scum leans

Sallucion
~UwU~
Juliet
Dr_Professor83
hime
Ratchet
Ekkologix

Emil

Certified Memelord
knowing how coward scum are they probs didnt join flower wagon if the other wagons are town and they already had steam. its unwanted attention imo. i guess maybe mich and mono look worst cuz they had no reason to really join but dont reslly have issue with them supporting it offhand. i was offering to full claim and asked people to join so ye

people who didnt join but didnt provide alternatives like joy are more sus. just sat there nitpicking wagons

town leans

Flower
Pot Goblin
Mr. Reloaded
Michelle
Charlie
Kiku
Psylocke
lanji
BakiDou
RippedCal
Alwaysmind
Midnight Delight
MonochromeYoru
Destroya
MitchMatch

null
Random Asshole
Joygirl
T-Pein™

scum leans

Sallucion
~UwU~
Juliet
Dr_Professor83
hime
Ratchet
Ekkologix
Bad reads. Doesn’t have me in town

knowing how coward scum are they probs didnt join flower wagon if the other wagons are town and they already had steam. its unwanted attention imo. i guess maybe mich and mono look worst cuz they had no reason to really join but dont reslly have issue with them supporting it offhand. i was offering to full claim and asked people to join so ye

people who didnt join but didnt provide alternatives like joy are more sus. just sat there nitpicking wagons
So you're just looking for excuses now to justify yourself being on the wagon.

Get out. Srsly.

Status
Not open for further replies.