Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what MD you right Make it happen @Fujishiro :myman:

I mean I looked between the two and thought Prof would be more likely to target an active player with a kill compared to Tpein.
I'll go back and check if Tpein said anything about his action.
sounds good I’ll be in n out throughout the remainder of the phase - beach day with friends so if you need me just tag me and I’ll see it when I check in

My suspect list consists of Ekko, hime, Mitch, Michelle, LANJI, Yoru and then probably Sallu, T-Pein, Random Asshole, Alwaysmind (but they basically contribute as good as nothing of value with either alignment)

Town reads are Kiku, Psylocke, Baki, probably Flower 2.0

Rest and pretty big group that are currently null: Naomi, Ratchet, Charlie, Juliet, MUUGEN, Pot, Cal, Mr. Reloaded, UwU, Midnight

Prof can go the very first moment he becomes mortal.

Not having too much time at the moment and last night´s outcome as well as Prof open scumming and blackmailing town reminded me why you should never put too much effort into a SRM round.
This is a pretty good list.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i probably dont have any pull now cuz im so behind in thread and havent read most of day 2 but can tell muugen is probably scum cuz i havent had a single quote from him even tho i havent read a single post of his. hes insecure like that as scum

the tpein read is cuz all i saw from him where town reads. and the one scum read he had was me based on a meta tell thats factually incorrect and debunked. likely scum as well

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko on self pres journey as well. Said all second wagons were shit and then vores Michelle without hesitation.

Ekko is a yeet candidate for me tonight.
shes also in my scum reads. i gave u my main options..i dont have the time to push them (as of now)

im squeezing whichever ounce of activity i can over phone here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.