Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I would say
about 2 other people that sparked up the michelle convo earlier in the phase.

its not a unique read to make .
What does a "unique" read even mean in this context? It's of my own making - out of Flower's wagon I think she could plausibly be scum on it, I went back and pulled up the reasoning she had for joining it, it didn't exist which is why her providing it now isn't particularly enticing, and her response today has been to OMGUS and try to frame my behaviour as suspicious re Naomi.

Frankly I think you'll be hard pressed to find a more in-depth process over Michelle in this game, but apparently because I'm not providing a name that literally only I suspect I must be "resolved"? Absolute nonsense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Destroya im bk home and doing my first serious read of the game if u r here i want u to cross/sanity check stuff with me as im going etc.. i know u scum read me and stuff but just work with me for a bit im in a great position to solve u can at the very least take my legacy if ur still adamant about flipping me

up to page 24, trending down on pot, only reason i had him as town was your request. pot up to that page did nothing but fluff. do u still have pot as town? @Ratchet why did u town read him early day 1? i'll let u know if my read changes as i go

Best part about this game is the 24 hour day phases
48 games were doin a bit of wear and tear
posts like these serve no purpose. im curious where the early town reads came from

==========

I made sure Prof won't be playing lol.
did u expand on this? whats this about?

===========

Ekko / Orwellian and Ratchet / Prof could become interesting.

Don´t know why Prof is sussing (shading?) Conq so early either as nobody knew exactly when the round would start and lots of other players have not showed up either so far.
this also useless commentary, and she actually doesnt followup on the prof's mini wagon that started afterward even for pressures sake. for you guys who played against joy in radiance mafia is this post closer to that play or to her play in JJK? i remember her doing more commentary like this in EoD.

Ratchet

lets not forget your case on prof who was pretty much an outted baddy at that point @Ratchet

its very clear when you are proactively trying to scumhunt and when you arent
Outed by who? I hadn't read the day and still haven't read the part I missed - Day 1 I was pushing his lynch by the way which I'm sure you're not aware of. You keep using words like "proactive" that you clearly don't understand lol, spare me.

What does a "unique" read even mean in this context? It's of my own making - out of Flower's wagon I think she could plausibly be scum on it, I went back and pulled up the reasoning she had for joining it, it didn't exist which is why her providing it now isn't particularly enticing, and her response today has been to OMGUS and try to frame my behaviour as suspicious re Naomi.

Frankly I think you'll be hard pressed to find a more in-depth process over Michelle in this game, but apparently because I'm not providing a name that literally only I suspect I must be "resolved"? Absolute nonsense.
there's nothing in depth in the michelle read
yours and others included
difference is I have played games with you and some of these other players
standards are completely different based on that experience .

Ratchet

there's nothing in depth in the michelle read
yours and others included
difference is I have played games with you and some of these other players
standards are completely different based on that experience .
What is not "in depth" about the read? What more consideration should I be applying here exactly?

Outed by who? I hadn't read the day and still haven't read the part I missed - Day 1 I was pushing his lynch by the way which I'm sure you're not aware of. You keep using words like "proactive" that you clearly don't understand lol, spare me.

prof was confirmed killer mate start of day 2 .

I have no intention of going along with your typical condescending nonsense. dont try that with me .

pro·ac·tive
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=AB5stBgb2IdHtbux0NujkzSdoLEMFARMCw:1690070691599&q=how+to+pronounce+proactive&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOMIfcRozS3w8sc9YSmjSWtOXmPU4eINKMrPK81LzkwsyczPExLlYglJLcoV4pXi5uIsKMpPTC7JLEu1YlFiSs3jWcQqlZFfrlCSrwCUycsH6kpVgKsBAKE6WGZdAAAA&pron_lang=en&pron_country=us&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiW7t75w6OAAxV3mWoFHXJqBaQQ3eEDegQIDxAI
adjective

1. (of a person, policy, or action) creating or controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.

your case with prof and michelle was hrs late , that aside would be hard pressed to find anything else on you.

spare you?
I have spared you by leaving a vote. to me its done with .

@Destroya im bk home and doing my first serious read of the game if u r here i want u to cross/sanity check stuff with me as im going etc.. i know u scum read me and stuff but just work with me for a bit im in a great position to solve u can at the very least take my legacy if ur still adamant about flipping me

up to page 24, trending down on pot, only reason i had him as town was your request. pot up to that page did nothing but fluff. do u still have pot as town? @Ratchet why did u town read him early day 1? i'll let u know if my read changes as i go

posts like these serve no purpose. im curious where the early town reads came from

==========

did u expand on this? whats this about?

===========

this also useless commentary, and she actually doesnt followup on the prof's mini wagon that started afterward even for pressures sake. for you guys who played against joy in radiance mafia is this post closer to that play or to her play in JJK? i remember her doing more commentary like this in EoD.
Pot has trended down considerably for me.

I definitely read Juliet wolf.

I read Joy girl town.

Status
Not open for further replies.