Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont like charlie either on the re-read, can now see why ppl scum read him yesterday. his read post tone straight up chatGPT

im going to disregard all my previous reads and start a new

Not particularly, but an OMGUS vote here probably isn't the best for you.
You look down at the power of Omgus, I can see that
@Michelle do u think ratchet is overselling? who u have as scum rn?
I read nothing this morning, but I remember everyone was happy with killing me and jumped into my wagon yday.
I tried D1 to make the best vote (I was wrong but from the meta I know I could be also right) and I found some townies with the limited time I had, and since then in what I read I found Ratchet's 'case' on me lazy and blending in a thread consensus, I dislike Muugen's entrance who feels pockety and for more I have to read but I don't have much time for it.
I think my top townies are Naomi and Joy, adding Flower. I know I had Psy as townie as well but I forgot why

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmmm. Not feeling as kosher on these as your town nominations. These almost feel like you're just sheeping someone. Who, no idea, but these feel kind of disconnected.
have same thoughts. these reads r basically copy pasted from snippets of the thread, like the psychic read was how i opened up the game, the ratchet read is where naomi and couple other players had him, the flower read is not even a read, she just claimed indie and retracted it. he just mashed them all together on a list and shipped it

I didn't like Psychic cause of their early post about Naomi to Ratchet. That was contrived and confusing.

Flower. Indie hinting and then backtracking.

Ratchet. A gut feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.