Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
All the takes were safe and very meh, town Charles usually has some angle to him.
im not rly following. so do u disagree with the reads, or the way he presented them, or both? like what metric r u using here to determine how safe they are. not many ppl made reads on you and lanji this game

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You can give reads that’s fine but you’re basically worshipping them at their altar. Can anyone confirm if Kagura has always been a fangirl of Ultra and Ratchet?
I'll give you that you are cute with your Nezuko avy but your suspicions are completely baseless. Even tho I respect both of them as players but I don't always try to pocket them or town read them instantly. I happen to like thier posts and share the mindset so I'm getting good vibes from them. Unlike you, where you are trying to role fish from Charlie and trying to mech clear Ekko just because you assume that he's a strong town role just from his Uh-oh.

There's nothing to explain. I was asked by Ultra so I did it. 😺
Blindly following Ultra here
Yes he's one of my most favorite persons in mafia! 😺
Her answer when I ask why she’s following his vote

I also want someone to team up with me through vibes and wishful thinking

@Charlie how about you? Kitty gang part 2. 😺😺😺
Trying to pocket Charles and Joygirl
Pocketing
OMG!!! We need to keep him around just for this amazing rapping skills. :sweat:

Yes I'll scum hunt more for you so that you can reply to me more in rap verses.
This is worshipping right here
Huh? Where is she worshipping one of them? Can you show me what you are talking about?
To answer your question: No, surely have not witnessed her fangirling either one of them.
Does this answer your questions? Most of her posts is kissing ass and pocketing. No scumhunting yet.

im not rly following. so do u disagree with the reads, or the way he presented them, or both? like what metric r u using here to determine how safe they are. not many ppl made reads on you and lanji this game
Ah yes his read on me, he said a lot about me, even got multiple different factors going and ended up as Nai

That was performative if I've ever seen it

damn, 10 notifications

Pull up Fang's "non-confrontational" posts
well that one for example, he's explaining his point of view but welp, that doesn't sound like confrontation, does it? not that i like to argue with people

You've barely played any games with me though?
Psychic's mafia Greek Mythology game was on NF which is generally a more relaxed setting unless your dealing with Ratchet or Ultra or Ekko specifically I was tunneling you and Kobe who were scum team most of the game. I was even more "relaxed" as the scum jailor/duelist in Melkor's recent game. I killed you ironically night 1 because Ratchet used a rule bending to protect himself from getting voted and lynching Psychic/Ultra.

Most recent games either you or me have died like either day 1 or night 1 or 2. I don't really buy your line of reasoning or thoughts to establish this argument that I'm being OOC.
since i quoted it already

i'm pretty sure we've played quite a few times together btw

also wasn't it greek mythology where you tunnelled me so much that i literally started to ignore your posts? or was it harry potter? i don't remember

2nd part about "relaxed" scum you is kinda why i scum read you in melkor's game

---

btw, that's my observation for the moment, but it's not like people always act the same way, if others think you're town, i won't argue about it

Kagu Nyan

Blindly following Ultra here

Her answer when I ask why she’s following his vote

Trying to pocket Charles and Joygirl

Pocketing

This is worshipping right here

Does this answer your questions? Most of her posts is kissing ass and pocketing. No scumhunting yet.
Excuse me? You surely have a nerve to call my posts as pocketing while you are the one trying to fish other people's roles. You for sure are doing absolutely shitty scum hunting yourself.

You are flip flopping with your posts and trying to confirm Ekko when he's scum reading you. Looks like you are kissing it enough.

J

Joygirl1

I'll give you that you are cute with your Nezuko avy but your suspicions are completely baseless. Even tho I respect both of them as players but I don't always try to pocket them or town read them instantly. I happen to like thier posts and share the mindset so I'm getting good vibes from them. Unlike you, where you are trying to role fish from Charlie and trying to mech clear Ekko just because you assume that he's a strong town role just from his Uh-oh.
She was pretty much on point with her suspicions in the JJK round though. You two don´t seem to be on the same page I think, have you played with each other before or not? Maybe you´re gonna clash with each other like we did back then :steef:

Don´t get scummy vibes from any of you, can´t tell how Psylocke would play as scum though as I haven´t played many rounds with her.

Kagu Nyan

She was pretty much on point with her suspicions in the JJK round though. You two don´t seem to be on the same page I think, have you played with each other before or not? Maybe you´re gonna clash with each other like we did back then :steef:

Don´t get scummy vibes from any of you, can´t tell how Psylocke would play as scum though as I haven´t played many rounds with her.
Ever since I joined the game, I have read her posts and they don't seem intelligent at all.

damn, 10 notifications

well that one for example, he's explaining his point of view but welp, that doesn't sound like confrontation, does it? not that i like to argue with people

since i quoted it already

i'm pretty sure we've played quite a few times together btw

also wasn't it greek mythology where you tunnelled me so much that i literally started to ignore your posts? or was it harry potter? i don't remember

2nd part about "relaxed" scum you is kinda why i scum read you in melkor's game

---

btw, that's my observation for the moment, but it's not like people always act the same way, if others think you're town, i won't argue about it
Yeah I'm not really buying what you're selling here, if you think Fang's approach to Ekko isn't confrontational I don't know what to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.