I loved the plot twist where Oppenheimer discovered anime by chance and immediately decided that was the reason Japan got nuked, especially after someone called drew him as a waifu and called "her" as "Oppaiheimer".

It's crazy to think how manga and anime stories could be so different today if they were able to finish the A Bomb a bit earlier and dropped it on Germany, instead of Japan

G

Gorosei Informer

btw, set your expectations right

this movie is called Oppenheimer

not the Atomic Bomb or something like that

seeing a lot of dumb takes around the internet
They should have cast Margot as Oppenheimer and called it Atomic Blonde instead! Oh wait...

Cillian Murphy as Barbie? LMAO! (Peaky Barbie? Perky Blinders?!)

Oppenheimer and Turing

both completely changed the modern world and their impact is still felt today

both shortened the war by a few years with their efforts

both got completely fucked over by their own governments after the war

:mrgo:
Seriously though your responses about this film and Oppenheimer really interest me now. I had no idea his situation was like that all but it makes sense too.

I am morbidly curious about the film especially given how it's presented, with Nolan at the helm and Cillian as the forefront.
It's crazy to think how manga and anime stories could be so different today if they were able to finish the A Bomb a bit earlier and dropped it on Germany, instead of Japan
So Germany would have become weebs instead?! I just imagined the world obsessing over "German anime, German dubs, 'Germanese', German waifus" etc....dear god lol. Insisting on calling Germany as Deustchland I believe instead like they do with Japan and "Nippon"?

Seriously though jokes aside, that is a very morbid thought. I have occasionally thought about that too. Along what if Japan was never nuked or nuked a 3rd time even as I think they were going to do?

There must be media exploring this possibility/concept ofc, it might be interesting to look up now you mention it.

I don't mean to "spark political discussions" ofc but Putin also threatened to nuke the UK recently and my fellow Brits being typical Brits, replied to that declaration in the most sardonic way and said that would actually improve quality of life, property values etc in parts of the UK as they're such utter shitholes!
@Shimotsuki Ghostly my betrayal antics may have gone too far today :kobeha:
I noticed! Don't be surprised when @Pot Goblin puts you into a barrel and either plays Pop Up Pirate (or the magicians sword trick) with you in it OR throws you over Niagra falls whilst in the barrel ofc LMAO!

:broocry::milaugh: