General & Others Moria, Crocodile, and Mihawk failed captains

We can’t group Mihawk with the silver medalist, so far in the entire series the only thing he wants is a stronger swordsman than Shanks, and now to live in peace.

In all honesty from the mid-generation he seems to be the only one to obtain his dream and now wants to spend the remaining rest of his life in peace.

I don’t think it was Mihawk himself that lost, but rather his crew.

I feel like an admiral killed his crew and that’s why he became the marine hunter.
Post automatically merged:

Also why Mihawk has no crew pre cross guild
Honestly I don’t think a rookie mihawk losing to a prime big mom would make him look bad

Do you have an admiral in mind?

Like crocodile and Moria I don’t think he wanted to get too attached to others after losing his crew. His way of dealing with it being to just not make a new one

Mihawk was never a captain.

Okay I know the title sounds but….
:handsup:

So I was looking back and thinking back on who was at Roger’s execution and thinking where they all were during their rookie years

1. Doflamingo: captain of Donquixote Pirates
  2. Shanks: soon captain of the red haired pirates
  3. Crocodile: was a pirate. We technically don’t know whether or not he had a crew or was even in one. At the same time I don’t think it’s crazy to assume he was captain of his own crew.
  4. Dragon: not a pirate but was originally captain of the freedom fighters and a few years later founded the revolutionary army with Ivankov and kuma
  5. Moria: was captain of the gecko pirates
  6. Buggy: soon captain of the buggy pirates
  7. Mihawk: exact same with crocodile. He was a pirate and assumingely a captain at that. Like crocodile can’t really see him as a subordinate

Coincidentally 3 of them seemingly lost their original crews, lost some of their original ambition (potentially pirate, became warlords, and will all eventually join cross guild

As to how they lost their crews we know that for crocodile and Moria they challenged past rocks pirates and future emperors. Leading them to have devastating loses.

What if it was the same with mihawk?…. As for who it'd probably be the only one left aka a big mom. Also no I don’t think it makes mihawk look bad. If it happened it would have be be around 20 years ago while mihawk was still a rookie and big mom was around her prime

Other similarity between crocodile and Moria mihawk might fit
  • They both have scars from the incident
    • Maybe mihawk secretly has one on his back
  • Both of them wanted to become pirate king
    • Every pirate at Rogers execution dreamed of becoming pirate king
  • Both challenged rocks pirates in their rookie years
  • They all coped differently after losing their crews
    • Crocodile creating a secret organization where he was anonymous
    • Moria had a crew of the undead
    • Mihawk shut himself of from others in general

Also again idk exactly where this is from but it wouldn’t be crazy if it actually ends up being the case

I’ve said before that imo cross guilds crew structure resembles the rocks pirates the most. Especially when you compare them to the other emperor crews. Cross guild being a group of individual big name pirates somehow coming together under one great man. If the rocks d buggy theory ends up becoming a reality even funnier

Plus it’d be a cool parallel that buggy’s top 3 men challenged Xebec’s in the past
Its interesting that we dont get to see Crocodile's face properly.That theory of him being a woman might turn out true after all.

So I was looking back and thinking back on who was at Roger’s execution and thinking where they all were during their rookie years

3. Crocodile: was a pirate. We technically don’t know whether or not he had a crew or was even in one. At the same time I don’t think it’s crazy to assume he was captain of his own crew.
  4. Dragon: not a pirate but was originally captain of the freedom fighters and a few years later founded the revolutionary army with Ivankov and kuma
  7. Mihawk: exact same with crocodile. He was a pirate and assumingely a captain at that. Like crocodile can’t really see him as a subordinate

Coincidentally 3 of them seemingly lost their original crews, lost some of their original ambition (potentially pirate, became warlords, and will all eventually join cross guild

As to how they lost their crews we know that for crocodile and Moria they challenged past rocks pirates and future emperors. Leading them to have devastating loses.

What if it was the same with mihawk?…. As for who it'd probably be the only one left aka a big mom. Also no I don’t think it makes mihawk look bad. If it happened it would have be be around 20 years ago while mihawk was still a rookie and big mom was around her prime

Also again idk exactly where this is from but it wouldn’t be crazy if it actually ends up being the case

I’ve said before that imo cross guilds crew structure resembles the rocks pirates the most. Especially when you compare them to the other emperor crews. Cross guild being a group of individual big name pirates somehow coming together under one great man. If the rocks d buggy theory ends up becoming a reality even funnier

Plus it’d be a cool parallel that buggy’s top 3 men challenged Xebec’s in the past
Rocks D. Buggy would be insane.

Lmfao this is such a hate thread.

Mihawk not only lost his ambition to Linlin, but received the ultimate shame—a wound on his back—from her.
A prime Linlin and rookie mihawk tbf

And if he has a scar like the other 2 that’s really the only place. A leg scar sounds weird
Rocks D. Buggy would be insane.
See the vision
Buggy paralleling xebec and his crew would be dope
:pepebuggy:
We already had crocodile go for whitebeard and Moria go for kaido. We just need one more person to go for big mom. And that person might be mihawk

Like the title asks has anyone ever managed to successfully challenge big mom? More specifically has anyone managed to do it on her own turf aka whole cake island?

We know some of the worst generation have tried with none able to make it far enough to even see big mom besides luffy. Capone too but he became a subordinate to do so

We also know Roger went to tottoland to steal her poneglyph but seeming never fought her. Just took what he wanted and dipped

As far as we know nobody from the mid gen has tried to challenge big mom. What makes it stick out even more is the fact we know the other emperor (pre getting the title) were. 2 of them being in cross guild and the last 90% likely to join
  • Mihawk and shanks
  • Crocodile and whitebeard
  • Moria and kaido
And again weirdly enough we don’t know of anyone at least from that generation that even tried to go for big mom.

So basically the question is
  1. Do you think we might meet anyone that tried to go for big mom back in the day?
    • All I know is if we do hopefully they join cross guild
Also made another thread about it thinking the one that challenged Linlin might be a new character or something. Tho mihawk could honestly make sense

It could also connect to the original 4 emperor pre timeskip each breaking the others will for the one piece
  1. Shanks for buggy
  2. Whitebeard for crocodile
  3. Kaido for Moria
  4. Linlin for mihawk

I made a theory about what rocks d buggy could lead to, with figarland shanks confirmed, it's nigh impossible that rocks d buggy will not. So basically there is a secret identity plotline for shanks, buggy and crocodile with the ivankov talk. This is why I believe Mihawk got a secret identity too.

I made a theory about what rocks d buggy could lead to, with figarland shanks confirmed, it's nigh impossible that rocks d buggy will not. So basically there is a secret identity plotline for shanks, buggy and crocodile with the ivankov talk. This is why I believe Mihawk got a secret identity too.
Crocodile was just probably born a woman
Mihawk might have connections to imu and the holy knights

Him wanting to be pirate king is also headcanon… also he never stopped being a pirate… Warlords are still pirates
Lol
Mihawk wanted to be PK
That's why he knows being PK is harder
That's why he has trust issues, his crew probably betrayed him.
That's why Buggy question him and Croco about their lost desire and ambition for One Piece!

I agree with this

Buggy having powerful men under him : the failed pirates who couldn't become PK /Great Pirates
While Xebec had top pirates who later on became Great Pirates on their own.

There's a reason why Hancock & Doffy aren't failed captains or pirates like others, and they also have CoC!

Hancock & Doffy --> didn't challenge any Yonko, just did their stuff. Have their crews since
Jinbei --> Joined Yonko for safety of his people
Mihawk, Croco and Moriah --> couldn't become PK so they settled for other dreams after they got beat or crushed by better pirates and lost their crews

Bro why do you have Mihawk in your head 24/7?
Mihawk would never lose like that especially to Linlin of all people lmao
If Xebec himself revived and killed Mihawk’s crew then I’d believe it.
:okay:
Even Kaido lost 7x
But Young Posthawk the fraud can't lose to Yonko Linlin?

I've been saying that Shanks and Mihawk tried invading Tottoland and failed many times to take down BM/BMP

Roger avoided a battle and ran away after getting RP copy
Luffy beat YCs and they got RP copy but the alliance got crushed at tea party and barely escaped from Tottoland
Shanks path is similar to Roger and Luffy, he probably went to Tottoland too and in his case, he failed.

Mihawk either had his crew crushed by BM or Kaido

Last edited: