POV You're @notAfanboy dropping this bomb knowing well you deserve an Oscar

Btw mr helicopter if it'd not be presumptuous of me to ask..

How many turrents do you have 🗿

And what pronouns do you use?

And do you sounds like these :

Or like this

Or do they vary
Have you read this thread by Logiko (C4N)?

Pronouns would be always/right... or left? I dont know.

Sound is a social construct. One can be an attack helicopter without a sound.
We are making progress towards sound affirming surgery.
You can hear success stories from people like Sasaki.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh no. I don't know who did it.. and I don't really care as I understand why it was done. What I don't understand tho is why the new account is banned and not the ancient one.. It's not like i'm trying to get around a ban here. I was just restarting fresh. . It should be the opposite ? This is not like I'm doing anything bad here.
Deletions aren't to be done will nilly. Normally, you cant make a new account until 6 months have passed. Certain criteria have to be met for an account to be made before that time, and we adjust those criteria whenever special circumstances, loopholes or abuse is discovered.

what impressed me is that c4n is actually 34.I'm thinking of just nuking my account because i don't feel anything when reading manga anymore.getting old for this,i guess...
When you guy remind me of your ages i feel like a Kid in a post retirement party
Elder bros and sis's

Have you read this thread by Logiko (C4N)?

Pronouns would be always/right... or left? I dont know.

Sound is a social construct. One can be an attack helicopter without a sound.
We are making progress towards sound affirming surgery.
You can hear success stories from people like Sasaki.

Oufff gotta check this masterpiece out

Deletions aren't to be done will nilly. Normally, you cant make a new account until 6 months have passed. Certain criteria have to be met for an account to be made before that time, and we adjust those criteria whenever special circumstances, loopholes or abuse is discovered.
You are making up new rules on a whim to overproportionally affect users you dislike. Perfect example of corruptibility in the armed forces of the united States
Post automatically merged:

And it's not cool at all how certain mods do nothing about the bullying here.

When you guy remind me of your ages i feel like a Kid in a post retirement party
Elder bros and sis's

Oufff gotta check this masterpiece out
lol i'm 27,how old are you btw?
Post automatically merged:

And it's not cool at all how certain mods do nothing about the bullying here.
Solis cyber bullying should be addressed,i agree.

Damn, you are still triggered because I said "I identify as a man" ? Get over it lol
Not triggered by identification at all.

LGBTQ folks can live however they want, it is their life.

But you say some strange things, like "evolved" and changing names to forget about the old stuff.
Real change comes from within, not by user name change.

However, I am against forcing people to not talk about your previous stance, like Carrot.
You could have said; My bad, it was a bad take by me, I take my L.
"I will always win" attitude is not good.

Like you said, you wanted to remove the stats? Implying that you want to appear good to others?

Plus, you said I wont end a discussion. But I am sure you remember our discussion and how you said "I refuse to answer this question".

So, I just took the chance to criticize this behavior. Now users here know your game, you have used all the tricks.
Again, your gender dont matter, what matters is what you bring to the table.

But you say some strange things, like "evolved" and changing names to forget about the old stuff.
This is a process I'm used to do. I always put myself away from things I've made or think or told in order to start new when I'm considering that my point of view changed too much.

It like the moult of a snake. I just like to change skin from time to time. It's my way of coping with change.

However, I am against forcing people to not talk about your previous stance, like Carrot.
You could have said; My bad, it was a bad take by me, I take my L.
"I will always win" attitude is not good.
I already took the L about Carrot, I don't know what you are reaching for here.

So, I just took the chance to criticize this behavior. Now users here know your game, you have used all the tricks.
That's the point of the presentation lol

This is a process I'm used to do. I always put myself away from things I've made or think or told in order to start new when I'm considering that my point of view changed too much.

It like the moult of a snake. I just like to change skin from time to time. It's my way of coping with change.

I already took the L about Carrot, I don't know what you are reaching for here.

That's the point of the presentation lol
I hope this solution works for you.

Or you can try Stoicism next time instead of moulting.

i thought you would be older
Haha I'm pretty sure you'd say that if we met IRL too.

I sometimes think, how childish y'all are, but then I remember this is a forum about a manga...
I mean sometimes you should just walk away from this place for awhile, too much of one thing isn't good...
Realized that in the 2 years i spent here.. Better late than never

Some things are just not worth it no matter the provocations

Oh how cute little one :blush:

Don't worry not long and you will grow up too :kata:

Well definitely not thrilled 😭