???
Just ask a mod. Plenty of users changed their username dozens of times.
The change of usernames are for VIP only. But that's not just about the username, I've evolved in two year, I'm now not in agreement with everything I said back then. It was a way to restart fresh, I like doing that from time to time.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To be transparent here, C4N asked for a new account in order to start fresh. He gets it and then immediately announces who he is along with the same avatar and political banter. How is that possibly starting fresh? With that, it became obvious he just wanted a name change so we banned his new account.
Even if he wouldn't have announced it then I am sure people would have figured it out anyway...

So, I don't think it really matters if he announced his intro or not.

You could have choose to delete his old account instead of new one if that's what he wanted

I do know. There is agnostic for not believing in god. Atheism is straigth saying God doesn't exist. Made up things doesn't change reallity. Just like people calling gender and sex as different things.

It was suppose to be a joke retarded is you taking that shit serious.

But atheist are heavily using science to justify their religion.

Atheist believes God doesn't exist. So they have their belief.

No it is not. It is just atheism. You sound like extreme left wing calling anyone to the right of them as extreme right wing.
Nah im just awareof the relevant terminoligy.but whatevs, stay ignorant af.

Either way, atheism is not a religion, even if atheism would be what you claim it is lmfao

To be transparent here, C4N asked for a new account in order to start fresh. He gets it and then immediately announces who he is along with the same avatar and political banter. How is that possibly starting fresh? With that, it became obvious he just wanted a name change so we banned his new account.
Fair enough.He basically tried to cheat his way into getting a name change for free,right?

Last edited:
Atheism is the belief god doesn't exist.

Agnostic is the absence of belief OR religion.
This would require theism to be the only form of belief in a higher being. And thats already stupid. You sound like you spent exactly 10 seconds to learn about this stuff
Post automatically merged:

or don't understand what atheism is to begin with.
This is a very popular misconception about atheism.

What ? No I wanted new stat too. It's not for you to decide how I consider "starting fresh" mate. Thanks for the Ban I guess. I'll talk to TAC.

I can't follow this logic, sounds to me like you banned the new account because you don't like him.
Even if he wouldn't have announced it then I am sure people would have figured it out anyway...

So, I don't think it really matters if he announced his intro or not.

You could have choose to delete his old account instead of new one if that's what he wanted
I agree