Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
To elaborate(this is for others too), originally you could delete your account whenever. Obviously people started to abuse this by using Deletions to fly under the radar with new accounts, most of the time to escape bans. That's when we implemented the 6 month rule.

With the 6 month rule, people were requesting deletions thinking it was the only way they can get a break, not knowing they could request a ban with the length of their choosing. We allowed these individuals to come back and updated the criteria. So on and so forth.

To elaborate(this is for others too), originally you could delete your account whenever. Obviously people started to abuse this by using Deletions to fly under the radar with new accounts, most of the time to escape bans. That's when we implemented the 6 month rule.

With the 6 month rule, people were requesting deletions thinking it was the only way they can get a break, not knowing they could request a ban with the length of their choosing. We allowed these individuals to come back and updated the criteria. So on and so forth.
I understand. I hope TAC will make an exception this time. If not, I'm kinda screwed, I'll just have to keep that account :/

Last edited:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvJ7XPUAZyE/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Just replace these with the different fandoms and unique thread themes like political

@NAMELESS @notAfanboy
Or just make internet expensive. It is way too cheap.

It can solve a lot of problems.

For example, freelancers are paid less. The whole freelance industry works because companies from rich countries can pay lower per hour rate to workers from relatively poor countries.

Countless other benefits.

..... Jobless, basement dwellers, keyboard warriors wont be able to spend as much time as they do now.

Internet should be charged on per hour basis.
Like, $10 to $20/hour.

Only use it when absolutely necessary.

People will start to go to libraries.
We will have more productive and healthy population.
(inactivity is mostly linked with internet/social media usage).
There can be an increase in workforce.

It can also slow down so called AI revolution.
People complain about AI but forget that it is your data that is being scraped and used to train the AI models.
Sooner or later, AI will replace traditional jobs.

When you think about it, the cons of internet are more than pros.

@BleakAsh