Future Events On Zoro vs Shiryu

Which is it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shiryu unlike king is more than just a lame gimmick
On the other hand, invisibility allows Shiryu to still retain his core fighting style. He will still deal damage as a swordsman, not as some element user. I don't like the idea of his blade eating a df, aside from diamond as that would just be the equivalent of an upgraded meito. Ignoring power levels, that's a major plus.

I don't want to see Shiryu spitting fireballs out of his blade, or turn into a circus animal.
Zoans might be the only devil fruit’s inanimate object are able to eat. If his blade does eat a fruit tho I do hope it’s nothing to crazy. It should just give him abilities to enhance his swordsmanship
I like the idea of orochis fruit. If he has to have one at all.
8 invisible giant snakes maybe even poisonous ones as a reference to magellan.
Honestly that’d be dope as hell
A final clash with asura zoro and shiryu’s giant 8 blades would be hype

I actually didn’t notice that, but wow what a surprise Garp was right after a sword that went through his chest was wobbling for a sec :okay:

Is that supposed to be impressive? Cuz we can play the same thing by saying a slam by a hakiless Garp made Shriyu bleed and huffing and buffing. Either way right after that Garp was a beast going after Kuzan who said weakiling should step aside which Shiryu become a back ground character and attacked Pizzaru showing insane speed and immense power.
They're coping and grasping at straws refusing to accept reality that Shiryu simply needs better feats.

Trying to hype a scabbard level stab vs a old manga does not help Shiryu.

Shiryu is likely going to be hard cause Zoro currently has no way to deal with his invisibility
You do realize Zoro can sense opponents he can’t see… we have literal on panel proof of this

What exactly is the difference between Shiryu and this?
Post automatically merged:

Shiryu unlike king is more than just a lame gimmick
@Albino 👑 Really? You think Shiryu can like match Zoro in AP?

you mention coo being capable of detecting shiryu
but a couple characters now who possess it , garp included struggled to detect him before he dealt damage . perhaps it isnt as clear cut even for great observation users.

but I think your overall observation is right
I dont think shiryu is the kind of character that would be capable of scarring kaido
I dont think shiryu is much closer to top tiers than he is to say someone like king

there's a clear gulf between him and a washed /retired garp who in my own would be one of the weaker top tiers , so this has all the making of another fight where zoro gains a powerup to get past a gimmick i.e mr 1 , king the wildfire and once that achieved , this bloke goes down in 2-3 hits.

its a good thing we all realize now that this bloke isnt zoro's ultimate or last fight
so personally I see this more as a way for zoro to complete himself
hes gained advanced forms of armament and conquerors
those will continue to improve
and the last piece of the puzzle would be his observation . by the end of the fight even though shiryu isnt a top tier, I think one would argue zoro legitimately is. he would be complete as a fighter.

You do realize Zoro can sense opponents he can’t see… we have literal on panel proof of this

What exactly is the difference between Shiryu and this?

@Albino 👑 Really? You think Shiryu can like match Zoro in AP?
Base to base yeah definitely
As to how he can compare zoro’s abilities that enhance his ap? For the most part yeah
Depends on the type of boost his blade gives him whether it’s due to its curse or a devil fruit

Koh is a form on a time limit so he doesn’t have to he just has to outlast it
luffy had a "time limit" the first time he used coc coating too , didnt last long.

and outlast it by doing what.... running away ?
that said thats deflecting from my point, he doesnt have the kind of power to match that. its okay to admit that.

luffy had a "time limit" the first time he used coc coating too , didnt last long.

and outlast it by doing what.... running away ?
that said thats deflecting from my point, he doesnt have the kind of power to match that. its okay to admit that.
Koh forces zoro’s haki out to the max giving him a time limit. It’s basically the same rules as g4 they overuse their haki too much for greater power

By dodging and avoiding attacks instead of taking them head on. Blocking isn’t the only way to avoid/lessen damage

Koh forces zoro’s haki out to the max giving him a time limit. It’s basically the same rules as g4 they overuse their haki too much for greater power

By dodging and avoiding attacks instead of taking them head on. Blocking isn’t the only way to avoid/lessen damage
I didnt need your explanation to koh
you are talking more and more about shiryu avoiding attacks on that calibre than matching it
so at this point youve conceded my original point. anything else is an argument/discussion I have no interest in.

Not the same.

He absolutely smoked Kinemon. Full power.
Full power what??

I actually didn’t notice that, but wow what a surprise Garp was right after a sword that went through his chest was wobbling for a sec :okay:

Is that supposed to be impressive? Cuz we can play the same thing by saying a slam by a hakiless Garp made Shriyu bleed and huffing and buffing. Either way right after that Garp was a beast going after Kuzan who said weakiling should step aside which Shiryu become a back ground character and attacked Pizzaru showing insane speed and immense power.
Yea you were wrong and it is ok. Hold that L
Seems you thought it was impressive when you thought Kuzan was the one that was making him wobble huh hypocrite. Man sit your 🤡 ass down and stop coping.
Omg Shiryu was bleeding wow. Just like Alot of people were bleeding. Luffy made Kaido bleed with first hit on roof. Shoryu took no serious damage.
Ofcourse you Shiryu haters ain't notice. Yall will say anything to downplay him because he didn't get some ridiculous fruit everyone predicted when Oda already said DF delends on hiw user uses it.

I didnt need your explanation to koh
you are talking more and more about shiryu avoiding attacks on that calibre than matching it
so at this point youve conceded my original point. anything else is an argument/discussion I have no interest in.
I explained it because you compared koh to luffy using conquerors coating for the first time which isn’t really a good comparison

Yes I think shiryu would have to avoid zoro’s strongest attacks while in koh. The only way I can see shiryu compensate for koh out side of obviously avoiding taking attacks head on till zoro exhaust himself is his sword or another devil fruit

If shiryu has an op cursed sword it might give him a boost in some way. That or his sword eating a devil fruit

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
its a good thing we all realize now that this bloke isnt zoro's ultimate or last fight
and the last piece of the puzzle would be his observation . by the end of the fight even though shiryu isnt a top tier, I think one would argue zoro legitimately is. he would be complete as a fighter.
Remember the era where people genuinely thought that this chump is killing Hawkeyes ? :milaugh:

I agree 100% with you - Zoro will be a swordsman with 3 advanced haki forms at the end of the fight, all he needs next is a legitimate Top Tier battle to prove himself.

I explained it because you compared koh to luffy using conquerors coating for the first time which isn’t really a good comparison

"Koh " is only time limited because zoro drew out all his haki to keep his blade in check at that point in time
but the core part of the ability which is what I really should have said , that is coating his attacks in conquerors , is not. its not like gear 4 because no matter what luffy does , it will always have a hard time limit.

using enma will not always have a time limit . he will learn how to use the blade just like oden did.
its a simple matter of experience.

Remember the era where people genuinely thought that this chump is killing Hawkeyes ? :milaugh:

:risitameh:

sidenote though been thinking zoro's next fight ideally should be a top tier but taking into consideration luffy's fights are in many ways not ones that cement him significantly above his opponents
while zoro and sanji's are , then the progression to shiryu/lafitte makes sense.

Last edited:
Also whether or not shiryu has koh level ap he doesn’t need to.
It’s the exact same with luffy in g4. You don’t need to match his attack power or speed to beat it. You can also figure out a way to outlast it
"Koh " is only time limited because zoro drew out all his haki to keep his blade in check at that point in time
but the core part of the ability which is what I really should have said , that is coating his attacks in conquerors , is not. its not like gear 4 because no matter what luffy does , it will always have a hard time limit.

using enma will not always have a time limit . he will learn how to use the blade just like oden did.
its a simple matter of experience.
Unless his koh moves fade out his current base koh might always be a boosted mode he always has access to.
koh like you said is just him using excessive amount of haki to boost his ap. Him reaching his prime isn’t going to change that doing that is still going to drain his haki extremely fast. Just like even prime luffy using excessive haki s still going to drain him extremely fast

Enma forced zoro to use just as much haki oden casually able to do to test him. Once zoro gets strong enough he’ll be able to use that amount way easier
That doesn’t mean koh will disappear or just won’t grow stronger and better

Zoro doesn't have adcoa

I agree 100% with you - Zoro will be a swordsman with 3 advanced haki forms at the end of the fight, all he needs next is a legitimate Top Tier battle to prove himself.
Better pray he fights Shiryu than lose badly to an admiral

Base to base yeah definitely
As to how he can compare zoro’s abilities that enhance his ap? For the most part yeah
Depends on the type of boost his blade gives him whether it’s due to its curse or a devil fruit
… what? What the fuck are you talking about? Are you saying you think Shiryu has a special sword that in itself can match a fucking AdvCoC user’s AP?

Shiryu, would be actively hiding his presence…
@Sir Yasheen is this a power Shiryu has? Is this a power that the invisibility fruit has?

People have talked about this “hiding presence” thing years now and yet I’m yet to see this as a power in the entire One piece universe

Basic, AND I MEAN BASIC, CoO lets Usopp literally see People’s souls… He can see a soul… are you saying Shiryu or the invisibility fruit CAN HIDE YOUR SOUL?

Another example of Basic CoO is predicting opponents attacks… Can the invisibility fruit hide from precognition?

Y’all are really out here to gas up this basic ass ability that has yet to work on anyone besides fucking moriah

C

CensoredbyWG

Shiryu's not a bum, there's just a massive massive gap between true top tiers and everyone else. Shiryu can fit in there somewhere.

He can be stronger than Yamato but still far below Garp.
Stronger than yamato without being able to use CoC, ACoC and not having an awakened mythical zoan? Hahahahaha, in your Dreams maybe.

Put shiryu to hold kaido for 10 minutes on top of onigashima and the whole alliance would have been killed during luffy's absence.

His clear clear fruit will allow him to operate in different dimension when he awakens it
Unlikely, when you involve dimension warping and stuff of the sort, powerscalling go wrong, oda wont commit the same mistake that both kubo and kishimoto did.

Clear clear fruit will probably allow him to become nothing or something close to it.

His clear clear fruit will allow him to operate in different dimension when he awakens it
Unlikely, when you involve dimension warping and stuff of the sort, powerscalling go wrong, o
Only "being underestimated" is an underestimation. He is severely underestimated.

- Rayleigh is no doubt the strongest among Roger Pirates bar Roger.
- Beckman is no doubt the strongest among Red Hairs bar Shanks.
- King is no doubt the strongest among Beasts bar Kaido.
- Katakuri is no doubt the strongest among Big Moms bar Linlin.
- Killer is no doubt the strongest bar Kidd.
- Marco is no doubt the strongest bar Whitebeard.
- Sulong Beppo is no doubt the strongest bar Law.
- Zoro is no doubt the strongest bar Luffy.
- Sabo is no doubt the strongest bar Dragon.

Following 9 out of 10 examples, shouldn't we know Shiryu is no doubt the strongest bar Blackbeard? Why should we make a 1 out of 10 exception just to rank Aokiji higher just because he happens to be a former Admiral?

Aokiji just got more focus and spotlight against Garp than Shiryu.
Just like Dressrosa Luffy got more spotlight than Dressrosa Zoro but who was stronger among 2?
Vergo got more focus than Pica in Doflamingo saga but who was stronger among 2?
Shanks got more spotlight than Mihawk in Marineford but who is stronger among 2?
Jack got more focus (Zou arc) than King in Yonko saga but who is stronger among 2?

Don't let Admiraltards cloud your judgment, they kept parroting "Aokiji > Shiryu" or "Shiryu > Aokiji is meme take" to shake the weak willed people.
Because none of the other groups has an admiral within their ranks, that's why.

He's a gimmick fighter, will give trouble to Zoro as long as he can play hide and seek but the moment Zoro powerups his CoO, he's getting one shot.
Thats how zoro fights work lol.

He struggles for a bit then oda gives him an asspull power up out of no where, he teleports to the back of his opponents and the fight is over lol.

Last edited by a moderator: