Rakuyo 410 M
Izu 370 M
The rest between 280 and 330 M

The allied pirates:
Duma 300 M
Decalvan brother 200 M each
Whitey bay 320 M
Mcguy 250 M
Squard was the senior captain and the defacto leader of the captains flying WB flag. And he had only a 200m bounty. Given WB's nature I think most of the captains serving him were not vicious pirates hence the low bounties. The truly sick bastards of the new would are under Kaido.

Well Ors Jr also Was Allie Captain and Has 550m(Equal to ace Bounty)
Again, Oars was noted as being a particularly monstrous underling. Even Sengoku noted that he was a particularly formidable subordinate(and the arc sort of plays that out, with him taking the lead until the warlords put him down).

I think the new world veterans having bounties in the 100-300 range makes sense though.

100-300 mil bounties are still remarkable.

Again, Oars was noted as being a particularly monstrous underling. Even Sengoku noted that he was a particularly formidable subordinate(and the arc sort of plays that out, with him taking the lead until the warlords put him down).

I think the new world veterans having bounties in the 100-300 range makes sense though.

100-300 mil bounties are still remarkable.
i dont Know About Other Allie Captain But Whitey Bay and some of Other Captain are former WB Pirates Member they Probably have High Bounty (300-500)

I think 500 million is a bit much, considering that Squard had a 210 mil bounty, 300 million bounties seems like a decent cap for most of them.
i dont think it's too much Squard Has More experience than other Captain Like Whitey Bay he was Captain of His Crew 25+ Year Ago but in term of Bounty He Could Be one of Lowest or at Best in Middle
that being said its Honestly very Hard To guess Bounty i expect 450+ mil Bounty For Oven and Daifuku Considering They're Age - Power and Being top Officer of BMP But it's 300m

i dont think it's too much Squard Has More experience than other Captain Like Whitey Bay he was Captain of His Crew 25+ Year Ago but in term of Bounty He Could Be one of Lowest or at Best in Middle
that being said its Honestly very Hard To guess Bounty i expect 450+ mil Bounty For Oven and Daifuku Considering They're Age - Power and Being top Officer of BMP But it's 300m
Jinbei said that most pirates cap out at 300 million, or that its hard for pirates to increase their bounties past 300 million. I think that serves as a soft cap for most new world veterans.

Considering the worst generation have tons of bounties in the 300 million range, so I think people with 300 mil bounties would still be hard to come by. I think only the main division commanders would have bounties exceeding 300 million(generally, with some outliers here and there).

Warlords like Jinbei and Law didn't even get bounties of 450 mil, I doubt the 43 captains of the WB pirates who were getting annihilated by Whitebeard's kid would be close to that.

I would think 400 tops for the majority of the subordinate captains.

Jinbei said that most pirates cap out at 300 million, or that its hard for pirates to increase their bounties past 300 million. I think that serves as a soft cap for most new world veterans.

Considering the worst generation have tons of bounties in the 300 million range, so I think people with 300 mil bounties would still be hard to come by. I think only the main division commanders would have bounties exceeding 300 million(generally, with some outliers here and there).

Warlords like Jinbei and Law didn't even get bounties of 450 mil, I doubt the 43 captains of the WB pirates who were getting annihilated by Whitebeard's kid would be close to that.

I would think 400 tops for the majority of the subordinate captains.
Ugh... Oars Jr. is 550 million, same bounty as Ace.

The biggest gap between Luffy and Zoro was Luffy having a bounty of 400 million and Zoro having a bounty of 120 million, which is well over 3 times larger.

300 million berry bounties was very clearly stated to be the bounty of big shot pirates. Any bounty over 100 mil is considered a big deal, but bounties of 300 mil are still considered big threats. Considering the scale of an emperors prowess, the emperors bounties and their top subordinates(which also roughly lines up with prior captain v subordinate bounties) make sense.
Maybe it makes sense, but I just don't like it. The gap between the minions and their captains, especially with the yonkos. Well maybe it's only my opinion.