General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
They aren't too much different really.

300 mil bounties were always considered big bounties. Hell, most members of the worst generation currently only have bounties in the 300 million range.
Nah, what I mean was more the gap between the bounties of some characters. Example Daifuku and Oven, they have only 300M and then someone likes Tamago, Pekoms or the Supernovas have more. But Oven and Daifuku are veterans of a Yonko and pirates since 20 years or so(?). Or the gap between Yonko and the Commanders. I absolutely don't like this. The Yonkos are too poweful compared to the commanders. It's insane they are like 4x stronger than them. I would have liked it more if the Yonkos had 4 billion and more, the First Commanders 3 bill., second and third commanders around 2 bill. range and the veterans 1 bill or so. I am not a fan of things like this, where the henchmen are so much weaker than the bosses. Not only in One Piece but in other shounen too.

yeah imo the bounties in sabaody was the best... but luffy 1.5B is dope for me, especially the fifth emperor title 🤙
Well yeah, but like I said above, I am not a fan of things like this. Compared to the rest of Luffy 's crew or other supernovas, the bounty is too much.

Nah, what I mean was more the gap between the bounties of some characters. Example Daifuku and Oven, they have only 300M and then someone likes Tamago, Pekoms or the Supernovas have more. But Oven and Daifuku are veterans of a Yonko and pirates since 20 years or so(?). Or the gap between Yonko and the Commanders. I absolutely don't like this. The Yonkos are too poweful compared to the commanders. It's insane they are like 4x stronger than them. I would have liked it more if the Yonkos had 4 billion and more, the First Commanders 3 bill., second and third commanders around 2 bill. range and the veterans 1 bill or so. I am not a fan of things like this, where the henchmen are so much weaker than the bosses. Not only in One Piece but in other shounen too.
Big Mom's crew is very large so it makes sense that their bounties has various ranges. Also it does not matter if you are a New World veteran, its what you do in the New World. BlackBeard sailed with Whitebeard for years but only showed to be a threat in the last 2 years. The same can be said for the rest of the Worst Generation. They are constantly wrecking havoc and that is why there bounties are constantly rising.

As for the gap betweeen Yonko and their commanders, I don't see an issue. The captain will always be considered the bigger threat. Newgate, Lin Lin and Kaido were part of Rocks crew and it took Garp and Rogers to take them down and they became a bigger force to be feared after the God Island incident. The commanders do not have to be close to their captains bounty to be considered huge threats. If your bounty is over 300 million berries, you are a dangerous foe to be weary of. Anything over 500 million to me is worthy of Level 6 imprisonment.

It doesn't really matter if they're veterans or not if they aren't perceived as being as big a threat.

Also, 300 million is still a huge bounty.

The gap between emperor commanders and emperors isn't that different from the typical gap between a captain and their crew. Luffy's bounty was nearly 4 times larger than Zoro's pre-time skip, so I don't necessarily see the problem.

I'm confused whether you want a massive inflation of bounties, or are against it? Like, its pretty clear Oda has been trying to keep pre-time skip level bounties relevant, while at the same time highlighting how insane the bounties of emperors and top emperor commanders are.

Big Mom's crew is very large so it makes sense that their bounties has various ranges. Also it does not matter if you are a New World veteran, its what you do in the New World. BlackBeard sailed with Whitebeard for years but only showed to be a threat in the last 2 years. The same can be said for the rest of the Worst Generation. They are constantly wrecking havoc and that is why there bounties are constantly rising.

As for the gap betweeen Yonko and their commanders, I don't see an issue. The captain will always be considered the bigger threat. Newgate, Lin Lin and Kaido were part of Rocks crew and it took Garp and Rogers to take them down and they became a bigger force to be feared after the God Island incident. The commanders do not have to be close to their captains bounty to be considered huge threats. If your bounty is over 300 million berries, you are a dangerous foe to be weary of. Anything over 500 million to me is worthy of Level 6 imprisonment.
Maybe it makes sense, but I can't believe that Oven or Daifuku are never doing something and that their bounties are so low for so many years. Veterans should have a higher bounty imo. And the captain can be the biggest threat, but why must the captain have a 4x or 5x bigger bounty than his strongest henchmen? Yeah, I know it's always so, not only here, but still it's annoying me. Like I said for me it would be better if the gap was lower. ^^

It doesn't really matter if they're veterans or not if they aren't perceived as being as big a threat.

Also, 300 million is still a huge bounty.

The gap between emperor commanders and emperors isn't that different from the typical gap between a captain and their crew. Luffy's bounty was nearly 4 times larger than Zoro's pre-time skip, so I don't necessarily see the problem.

I'm confused whether you want a massive inflation of bounties, or are against it? Like, its pretty clear Oda has been trying to keep pre-time skip level bounties relevant, while at the same time highlighting how insane the bounties of emperors and top emperor commanders are.
300 million is not a huge bounty. Not for a veteran from a Yonko. Well for me at least.

Yeah I know this. Zoro had 120 million and Luffy 300 million, that was okay then. But now only Luffy's bounty rises so much.
300 million should be for "rookies" or officers from yonkos. The higher members should have bounties above 500 million and the very big shots like veterans and commanders should have 1 billion to 3 billion+. If the Yonkos themselves have bounties of 4 billion and higher. I am not against massive inflation of bounties, I just want the gaps between the characters to be lower.

Maybe it makes sense, but I can't believe that Oven or Daifuku are never doing something and that their bounties are so low for so many years. Veterans should have a higher bounty imo. And the captain can be the biggest threat, but why must the captain have a 4x or 5x bigger bounty than his strongest henchmen? Yeah, I know it's always so, not only here, but still it's annoying me. Like I said for me it would be better if the gap was lower. ^^

300 million is not a huge bounty. Not for a veteran from a Yonko. Well for me at least.

Yeah I know this. Zoro had 120 million and Luffy 300 million, that was okay then. But now only Luffy's bounty rises so much.
300 million should be for "rookies" or officers from yonkos. The higher members should have bounties above 500 million and the very big shots like veterans and commanders should have 1 billion to 3 billion+. If the Yonkos themselves have bounties of 4 billion and higher. I am not against massive inflation of bounties, I just want the gaps between the characters to be lower.
The biggest gap between Luffy and Zoro was Luffy having a bounty of 400 million and Zoro having a bounty of 120 million, which is well over 3 times larger.

300 million berry bounties was very clearly stated to be the bounty of big shot pirates. Any bounty over 100 mil is considered a big deal, but bounties of 300 mil are still considered big threats. Considering the scale of an emperors prowess, the emperors bounties and their top subordinates(which also roughly lines up with prior captain v subordinate bounties) make sense.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
On another note, I collected all the Yonkou bounties and Roger's bounties into an Imgur album:

I plan to add more bounties to the list. Ideally, it would be listed in descending order of bounty. Manga bounty reveals preferred, but bounties revealed in SBS, Databooks and Vivre Cards would also be accepted. I think I'll use Viz panel scans for them.

On another note, I collected all the Yonkou bounties and Roger's bounties into an Imgur album:

I plan to add more bounties to the list. Ideally, it would be listed in descending order of bounty. Manga bounty reveals preferred, but bounties revealed in SBS, Databooks and Vivre Cards would also be accepted. I think I'll use Viz panel scans for them.
Thanks, looking forward to creating bounty compilations.

Like making stuff like this.

Last edited:
I think after Wano Luffy will be take as the mastermind of the downfall of BMP and Beast Pirates, leading the alliance of SH, Kid, Heart and WB pirates against them. And we are going to get a increase in BB for some big incident that he's going to be involved while the Wano Arc happens.

After that Shanks, Teach and Luffy are going to be take as the great Pirates of the time, and if happens Law die in this arc, pehaps Kid to will be part of this group.

Luffy 3B (+1.5B)
Zoro 1.120B (+800M)
Sanji 1.030B (+700M)
Nami 166M (+100M)
Ussop 400M (+200M)
Chopper 1000 (+900)
Robin 230M (+100M)
Franky 294M (+200M)
Brook 183M (+100M)
Jinbei 738M (+300M)

Law (If he survive) 1.5B (+1B)
Kid 1.970B (+1.5B)

Teach 3.747.600B (+1.5B)

I think after Wano Luffy will be take as the mastermind of the downfall of BMP and Beast Pirates, leading the alliance of SH, Kid, Heart and WB pirates against them. And we are going to get a increase in BB for some big incident that he's going to be involved while the Wano Arc happens.

After that Shanks, Teach and Luffy are going to be take as the great Pirates of the time, and if happens Law die in this arc, pehaps Kid to will be part of this group.

Luffy 3B (+1.5B)
Zoro 1.120B (+800M)
Sanji 1.030B (+700M)
Nami 166M (+100M)
Ussop 400M (+200M)
Chopper 1000 (+900)
Robin 230M (+100M)
Franky 294M (+200M)
Brook 183M (+100M)
Jinbei 738M (+300M)

Law (If he survive) 1.5B (+1B)
Kid 1.970B (+1.5B)

Teach 3.747.600B (+1.5B)
Chopper's is too high

Before I come up with my post Wano bounties, the following: I expect the Wano arc to end with Kaido vs Big Mom.
Sure, Luffy, Kid and Law might find him at some point, but they won't beat any of them: My prediction is Kadio beats (maybe kills) Big Mom and leaves Wano.

It means there'll be no insane bounty raise for Luffy.

Straw Hats:
Luffy - 2.000.000.000 -> first of the Worst Generation to crack 2b
Zoro - 820.000.000 -> beating Who's Who
Jinbei - 738.000.000 -> Sasaki
Sanji - 630.000.000 -> Page One
Franky - 394.000.000 -> don't see him beating a F6, but he'll get a deserved raise
Usopp - 300.000.000
Robin - 230.000.000
Brook - 183.000.000
Nami - 166.000.000
Chopper - 500 Berry
(Oda won't end the joke until very late in the series :D )

Worst Generation:
Kid - 1.470.000.000 -> raise by 1b
Law - 1.200.000.000
Urouge - 708.000.000
-> after beating Snack
Apoo - 650.000.000 -> raise by 300m
Hawkins - 620.000.000 -> like Apoo
Killer - 600.000.000 -> shouldn't be too distanced from Zoro as he's no.1 member of Luffy's biggest WorstGen adversary
Bege - 550.000.000
Bonney - 340.000.000
-> don't think wreaked havoc like the other WG members

Flying Six:
Who's Who - 731.000.000
Sasaki - 672.000.000
Black Maria - 583.000.000
X Drake - 555.000.000
Ulti - 494.000.000
-> was a co-captain to Page One, same bounty
Page One - 494.000.000 -> co to his sister
-> The last number signifies the order in which they became F6 :D

Last edited:
Before I come up with my post Wano bounties, the following: I expect the Wano arc to end with Kaido vs Big Mom.
Sure, Luffy, Kid and Law might find him at some point, but they won't beat any of them: My prediction is Kadio beats (maybe kills) Big Mom and leaves Wano.

It means there'll be no insane bounty raise for Luffy.

Straw Hats:
Luffy - 2.000.000.000 -> first of the Worst Generation to crack 2b
Zoro - 820.000.000 -> beating Who's Who
Jinbei - 738.000.000 -> Sasaki
Sanji - 630.000.000 -> Page One
Franky - 394.000.000 -> don't see him beating a F6, but he'll get a deserved raise
Usopp - 300.000.000
Robin - 230.000.000
Brook - 183.000.000
Nami - 166.000.000
Chopper - 500 Berry
(Oda won't end the joke until very late in the series :D )

Worst Generation:
Kid - 1.470.000.000 -> raise by 1b
Law - 1.200.000.000
Urouge - 708.000.000
-> after beating Snack
Apoo - 650.000.000 -> raise by 300m
Hawkins - 620.000.000 -> like Apoo
Killer - 600.000.000 -> shouldn't be too distanced from Zoro as he's no.1 member of Luffy's biggest WorstGen adversary
Bege - 550.000.000
Bonney - 340.000.000
-> don't think wreaked havoc like the other WG members

About the former Whitebeard Pirates that just arrived (their current bounties):
Marco - 1.650.000.000 -> No. 1 commander of Whitebeard (King should be in the same range)
Izo - 475.000.000 -> see him in the range of the weaker F6, could fight one of them

Flying Six:
Who's Who - 731.000.000
Sasaki - 672.000.000
Black Maria - 583.000.000
X Drake - 555.000.000
Ulti - 494.000.000
-> was a co-captain to Page One, same bounty
Page One - 494.000.000 -> co to his sister
-> The last number signifies the order in which they became F6 :D
eh bro, who are the former WB that Just Arrive??? What chapter...? Remember the rule bro

About the flying six, I think their position within the beast pirates mirrors that of people like:
Jinbei 420m
Bege 300m
Pekoms 320m
Tamago 420m

That is full fledged captains who have joined the crew but still enjoy some autonomy. (Yes Pekoms was co captain to Pedro)

Now assuming the general trend of Kaido crew members having a higher bounty to the BM equivalent, I think the flying six will have bounties begining at maybe 400m and going all the way to around 700m.