General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Here's the thing with this
I dont forese luffy's bounty surpassing bb till he takes him down
taking down kaido even in a team effort is worth more than a 700 mil increase (bb is 2.2 bil)
I foresee him reaching 3 bil at minimum . With that into account
bb's actions rn have to be significant.
taking an ancient weapon wouldnt do or you would have to believe having an ancient weapon is more worthy of an increase in bounty/threat than taking down a yonko.
just as luffy is taking down a yonko rn
bb actions will match or supercede that .
you had the the little event with shanks in mf along with bb saying they arent ready to fight just yet but also shanks going into mariejois to warn wg of a certain pirate .
you also have burgess infiltrating baltigo , with sabo's whereabouts unknown and those commander possibly captured, the revolutionaries are more vulnerable than ever.

I think BB takes down either shanks or dragon rn and earns a bounty that matches prime wb.

Post automatically merged:

Luffy is not reaching 5 billion post wano which was WBs bounty
3 - 3.5 bil seems fine
Around 1b for Zorro and Sanji (or more if they beat the calamities 1v1)
Though Im not quite sure how bounty will change (Wano being a non allied country and all)
if they beat clamities 1v1
absolutely no reason to earn a bounty less than who they beat
queen is 1.3 bil
king possibly higher
it will def be over who they beat respectively assuming its a solo fight.

Last edited:
In terms of the warlords bounties, Doflamingo was considered particularly dangerous and influential among the warlords of the sea, not just in terms of his physical power, but also his influence on the world, and for defeating him, Luffy and Law got bounties that added up to one billion.

I wander what this suggests about the other warlords, considering the fact that Doffy was specifically noted and notorious for being especially dangerous.

In terms of the warlords bounties, Doflamingo was considered particularly dangerous and influential among the warlords of the sea, not just in terms of his physical power, but also his influence on the world, and for defeating him, Luffy and Law got bounties that added up to one billion.

I wander what this suggests about the other warlords, considering the fact that Doffy was specifically noted and notorious for being especially dangerous.
Warlords traditionally have bounties in the 500m range.
Jinbei after quiting has 420, Law 500m
I can see people like Crocodile having 350 or there about.
People like Doffy though (if he escapes) could have a bil plus bounty.

Warlords traditionally have bounties in the 500m range.
Jinbei after quiting has 420, Law 500m
I can see people like Crocodile having 350 or there about.
People like Doffy though (if he escapes) could have a bil plus bounty.
Yeah, Jinbei had a 438 mil bounty after Impel Down.

I agree that a lot of them may end up in the 300-500 million range, though depending on how dangerous they are viewed to be, it could go past that.

For Boa, I think an initial bounty jump into the 400 or 500 millions makes sense.

The Warlord bounties are going to be in the 700 million and above range, not 400/500. Post Wano 500 isn't going to be much to be talking about- realistically at least four Strawhats are going to have a bounty over that, Luffy is already colossally so. Kid, Law and Killer as well will all get massive growth. We'll have seen the defeats of multiple enemies in the high hundred millions and low billions territory.

The Warlord bounties are going to be in the 700 million and above range, not 400/500. Post Wano 500 isn't going to be much to be talking about- realistically at least four Strawhats are going to have a bounty over that, Luffy is already colossally so. Kid, Law and Killer as well will all get massive growth. We'll have seen the defeats of multiple enemies in the high hundred millions and low billions territory.
The only warlord who could have one in the 700m range is probably Mihawk and Weevil (this dude is a freak). The rest don't have that Jinbei vibe. So something in the 500m ball park. Just look at Moria. Kuma even has a similar frozen bounty to Jinbei's frozen one. If he was active he would probably be arounds Jinbei's current one and below Sabo.

The only warlord who could have one in the 700m range is probably Mihawk and Weevil (this dude is a freak). The rest don't have that Jinbei vibe. So something in the 500m ball park. Just look at Moria. Kuma even has a similar frozen bounty to Jinbei's frozen one. If he was active he would probably be arounds Jinbei's current one and below Sabo.
Perospero has a 700 million bounty. Of course the Warlords can match that.

-Hancock's a CoC prodigy that was made Warlord at the age of 18 after one trip at sea.
-Weevil's so strong he's reminiscent of Whitebeard in his youth- and the argument that we don't know how strong Whitebeard was then is a poor one. The context of that scene was obviously that Weevil was ridiculously strong.
-The World Gov considers to consider Buggy a much greater threat than he is- we know that Yonko commanders bounties are mostly based on their captains achievements, and Buggy's former captain was Roger. Plus he's considered to be Shanks' blood brother.
-Mihawk is Zoro's EoS aim and the rival of Shanks, he's obviously not going to have a bounty that is 99% likely to be lower than Zoro's after Wano
-If the World Gov actually knew what Kuma's true allegiance was and why he joined the World Gov his bounty would be at the very least higher than Sabo's.
-Moria's bounty wasn't changed because they didn't know for sure if he was alive or not, meaning he didn't do anything in the two years. We know that because Perona only found out he was alive in the Act One interlude in Wano, meaning it was the first time he was reported in the papers. His new bounty therefore might not be too high, especially given he was chucked out the Warlords for being too weak and his character arc is all about him being a broken man.

Jinbei's bounty is a special case because Jinbei is a Strawhat, so Oda would need to balance his with the crew in mind, makinf sure it's not too high compared to Zoro and Sanji, leaving space for him to have more raises than other characters are going to get.