Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi

10 Vice Admirals, it's going to be funny seeing Zolo fans and any Lanji fans still thinking that they are going to fight Kizaru.:doffytroll:

The cope is going to be strong.:vistalaugh:
It'll be an insult to Haoshoku coating if Zoro struggles against a Vice Admiral TBH.

Though if Zoro and Sanji face VAs that are similar in bounty, I'll accept that portrayal places Zoro close to Sanji.

Cc: @Sir Yasheen, @RayanOO.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
β€Ž
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @ConquistadoR @Roronoa-sama @Kurozumi Wiwi @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Albino πŸ‘‘ @Elder Lee Hung @AL sama @Playa4321 @Mr. Reloaded @Extravlad
Let's put the debauchery aside and talk seriously now.
In all One Piece arcs, SH matchups are divided into hierarchies:
  1. Luffy faces the Captain=the main Villain.
  2. Zoro faces the second strongest.
  3. Sanji the third.
  4. the Rest of the Straw Hats face what we can call "executive"=Veterans/Tobiroppos in the end..., and that's all considering the secondary characters of the Arc.
Following this optic, wouldn't it make sense that if:
  • Saturn is really the main villain of the arc, Luffy will face him.
  • Kizaru being the second one will face Zoro,
  • and maybe the strongest VA will face Sanji???

- Maybe even Zoro and Sanji together could happen, I don't think it would be impossible.

-The thing is, you Admiral bros know that if Saturn fights Luffy, it would indicate that the Gorosei are superior to the Admirals, and that would contradict your narrative.

The basis of the whole Luffy vs Saturn denial happening is because you know this will prove that Kizaru is no stronger than Saturn.

If you want to argue something against it, feel free.
If zoro fighting kizaru so is Sanji

if zoro fight vice admiral so is sanji

stop trying to put zoro on luffy level
:ihaha:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @ConquistadoR @Roronoa-sama @Kurozumi Wiwi @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Albino πŸ‘‘ @Elder Lee Hung @AL sama @Playa4321 @Mr. Reloaded @Extravlad
  3. Sanji the third.
  4. the Rest of the Straw Hats face what we can call "executive"=Veterans/Tobiroppos in the end..., and that's all considering the secondary characters of the Arc.

- Maybe even Zoro and Sanji together could happen, I don't think it would be impossible.

-The thing is, you Admiral bros know that if Saturn fights Luffy, it would indicate that the Gorosei are superior to the Admirals, and that would contradict your narrative.

The basis of the whole Luffy vs Saturn denial happening is because you know this will prove that Kizaru is no stronger than Saturn.

Cope

3. Sanji the third.

I’m gonna do it your style, β€œcope”
Enjoy VAs ext diff
:saden:

Source?

If one Admiral and 10 VAs are all the Marines need for a Yonko crew, oh man. Lol

The hundred warships are basically just tagging along to fight Vegapunk’s forces at this point.
If I'm not mistaken they already sent that fleet with Kizaru, Saturn, and the 10 Vice Admirals way before they even knew Luffy was at Egghead.

3. Sanji the third.

Makes sense.

As if Oda will make someone that important (Saturn) fight someone other than Luffy

Just like he let Law 1v1 Doffy in Dressrosa because of their past and themes...

Guys do you not learn?
IM half trolling but you remember Saturn title ?
Warrior god of sciences !
He is a old man specialize in science.SO him fighting vegapunk would make sense no ? IM not talking straight hands more a science battle .
I personally think ZOro main fight will be S hawk but if momonga is there this VA is hyped a lot .

Status
Not open for further replies.