Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't act like you don't know clown.

Most Zoro fans were clowning and downplaying King during the Wano arc until Zoro fought him, and once they fought that's when Zoro fans started to hype him up.:suresure:
You are legit wanking vice admirals that rookie jinbei negged i wonder why?
Is ur fav that pathetic that you have no faith?
You cant talk shit about zoro fans when ur the same bozo that said zoro wouldnt even meet kaido
Move on loser

I think they’ll be good fights but the monster trio aren’t getting pushed as much as they were in wano

Kaido, king, and queen > kizaru and the 2 vice admiral
Probably high diff difference

Me? The greatest King fan who never downplayed him?
You keep confusing me with someone else. :milaugh:
And yes, according to both Kaido's and King's showing, King was more of a threat.
Kaido isnt invincible like King is. :goyea:
I never said you downplayed him learn to read bruh.

And the bolded is laughable.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
zoro fought kaido and king and awakening adv coc the only thing the zorofans was wrong it was zoro killing kaido and that was fault to Oda for hype enma with kaido death. Unlike zoro hater (@TheAncientCenturion and @Fujishiro ) who said before rooftop than he never was gonna see kaido or captain midd was gonna have adv coc:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I'm glad you remember my old slander, get ready for the new slander.

Zoro is never going to see Kizaru

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
zoro fought kaido and king and awakening adv coc the only thing the zorofans was wrong it was zoro killing kaido and that was fault to Oda for hype enma with kaido death. Unlike zoro hater (@TheAncientCenturion and @Fujishiro ) who said before rooftop than he never was gonna see kaido or captain midd was gonna have adv coc:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Fact these losers spamming zkk when they got EVERYTHING wrong about zoro
They the same ones who said he wouldn't even see kaido.

Lets wait for the chapter but im 100% sure the seraphim are not defeated they just catched york .
The gorosei being the number 1 in command for the seraphim have to count for something .
Saturn will give the seraphims new orders 100%

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Don't act like you don't know clown.

Most Zoro fans were clowning and downplaying King during the Wano arc until Zoro fought him, and once they fought that's when Zoro fans started to hype him up.:suresure:
In fairness, King had very lacklustre feats until Zoro fought him.

And he was then given amazing feats/portrayal during and after the fight with Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.