Status
Not open for further replies.
Vice admirals are stronger than we give them credit for. Most of them are no match for the likes of Zoro. Some of them may give him a hard fight for all we know.
Zoro one shot Apoo and that was pre aCoC Zoro. Rn I would take Apoo over those Vice Admirals that tagged along.

Also I'm like 99% sure Vegapunk will pull up with that ancient Robot. No way Oda misses the chance to draw that thing fight.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro one shot Apoo and that was pre aCoC Zoro. Rn I would take Apoo over those Vice Admirals that tagged along.

Also I'm like 99% sure Vegapunk will pull up with that ancient Robot. No way Oda misses the chance to draw that thing fight.
This is a war like situation, Zoro is unlikely to fight at full capacity until the end. A vice-admiral may actually occupy him if Saturn doesn't get involved.

Scabbards went near kaido in Oden vs Kaido?

Luffy was down , Kidd and Killer went after bigmam and Law watched it silence. It was pure Kaido vs Zoro with no distraction at that moment.
Kaido was spamming Boro breath on the entire Scabbard army when Oden attacked him

Zoro scarred Kaido only because he was going for Luffy

This is a war like situation, Zoro is unlikely to fight at full capacity until the end. A vice-admiral may actually occupy him if Saturn doesn't get involved.
Then scaling goes out of the window. These guys aren't even Base commanders. Weird how Oda didn't bring any of the OG's tbh. Probably reserved for the final fight at Marine HQ.

C

Cruxroux

Kaido was spamming Boro breath on the entire Scabbard army when Oden attacked him

Zoro scarred Kaido only because he was going for Luffy
I'm damn sure both oden and Zoro took their Sweet time in Attracting kaido attention because sneak attack isn't their speciality.

I strongly doubt Smoker and Vergo will be the strongest non-Garp VA we will see in action. Ain't no way Bastille and Maynard are the peak

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're just a Zoro fan, not Shanks
I was never biased and I always said that Zoro is stronger than Shanks in the end
And in 9 years I have never seen a Shanks fan say that Shanks is weaker than Ray:gonope:
Everyone thinks they're not biased. I accept Mihawk is stronger than Shanks the same way I accept Kaido is stronger than both of them. Rayleigh's just built different. He's everything that current Shanks is, but with two hands. Two handed Shanks would've been as strong as Roger but not current Shanks. Expecting him to be that strong despite his sacrifice is greedy as far as I am concerned.

@Shiroyru How will it affect your Yonkou vs Navy matchups if non base commander vice admirals tangle with the mid trio that destroyed the flying six and are now even stronger?

I mean the fact that the Gorosei are now strong already killed the balance of powers but now even regular Vice Admirals will be = Veterans ?

Yeah the Navy requires all four Yonkou crews easily

Zoro was almost already on his deathbed after Hakai and Oden got totally distracted by Momonusuke.
Similar to Luffy got distracted before g5 introduction.
So? A basic bonk was all Kaido needed to beat Oden, It took Oden’s strongest technique to knock him down, not even KO him. 2-3 Roaring TBs is enough to kill the Odens, the Shanks and the Mihawks. Destroyer Bagua might even 1 shot, g5 was just built to tank that shit.
In the world of top-tiers, the one with stronger ap doesn’t determine the winner. All top-tiers can 1-3 shot each other with their high-end moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.