Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Zabuza no? Hidan is purely a CQC fighter while Zabuza has ranged options.
It really depends on if you think Kakashi got that much stronger from part 1 to part 2 (outside of his Mangekyo sharingan)

Personally I don't really think he did. But he's clearly superior to Hidan in CQC, as he was able to fend him and Kakuzu off at the same time. Asuma also was relative with Hidan, and the part 1 databook says Asuma isnt that far behind Kakashi IIRC. Overall in terms of strength and speed they should be about the same, I think Zabuzas Hidden Mist Killing Jutsu would probably allow him to dismember Hidan. Of course, there's the question of if he knows about how Hidan's ability works, and if he doesnt, and just thinks stabbing him in the throat will work, then Hidan could surprise him and take the win

I'll like it even if it's just a clash.
He already faced the dark king and now it's time for the next PK's version of the dark king :pepeshy:
During Sabaody arc, Zoro was helpless against the admiral now's
Why imagine lmao? Zoro carried Luffy on Rooftop
:leohah:
Yeah sure and then broke all of his bones and could just only scratch Kaido and went out of commission.
:gokulaugh:
If Luffy didn't win Zoro would have been killed while he slept.:milaugh:

Luffy vs Kizaru, then Luffy vs Saturn (he fought Cracket and Katakuri in same arc mind you, how he defeats them and ways to recover after each fight will remain to be seen)

Or Luffy vs Kizaru only lead to his defeat Saturn makes it back

Maybe Luffy and Zoro vs Kizaru + other marines to finish the fight quicker and less injured to heal faster for vs Saturn

Or Luffy vs Saturn and then:

- Zoro vs Kizaru
- Or Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru
- Add Jinbei to above

Overall not clear cut about the match ups with the Gorosei equation yet and the BBP involvement too.

Will BBP capture Saturn? Or will they get York only? Or both? That still could mean Luffy vs Saturn first before he gets captured (after he gets defeated)

Status
Not open for further replies.