Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru lost his mind after finding out that the seraphim couldn't beat a younkou crew, if any of those VA gets on Egghead it's over for them.
they legit thought that 3 kids and an unfinished baby could kill everyone, this doesn't bode well for Saturn and kizaru's power.
Bro the Seraphim probably just got shut down. I doubt they were actually defeated.

*Warchief Sanji D Goat around*

No Sanji hype chapters.

*Warchief Sanji D Goat gets banned*

The chapters:

For the records, Sanji D Goat got banned during February 25th to March 25th, and that's when Sanji vs S-Shark chapters happened during that time.

Now Goat got banned for the second time and no Sanji contents happens when Goat was around, then Chapter 1089 happens:

Sanji packed S-Shark off-screened.

So in conclusion, if Goat gets banned, Sanji is gonna get a W. That's all.

All according as planned.

C

Cruxroux

Nah zoro not strong enought for a Kizaru and I realy hope for you Oda dont give him that L .
He is strong enought to make kizaru go serious thought .
The more likely scenario is 1 Luffy vs kizaru or ZOro and sanji vs kizaru if the old man is stronger then him .
Lmao Luffy got nothing more than FS in front of Zoro right now.
And it's quite possible Zoro develops it while fighting Kizaru.
Zoro is all capable of beating an admiral stop coping.

*Warchief Sanji D Goat around*

No Sanji hype chapters.

*Warchief Sanji D Goat gets banned*

The chapters:

For the records, Sanji D Goat got banned during February 25th to March 25th, and that's when Sanji vs S-Shark chapters happened during that time.

Now Goat got banned for the second time and no Sanji contents happens when Goat was around, then Chapter 1089 happens:

Sanji packed S-Shark off-screened.

So in conclusion, if Goat gets banned, Sanji is gonna get a W. That's all.

All according as planned.

That guy used to like every shitpost that I made for no particular reason

Kizaru lost his mind after finding out that the seraphim couldn't beat a younkou crew, if any of those VA gets on Egghead it's over for them.
they legit thought that 3 kids and an unfinished baby could kill everyone, this doesn't bode well for Saturn and kizaru's power.
Brother none of the seraphs are soundly beaten
They just got shutdown via York

Status
Not open for further replies.