Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we're missing a chapter before this one because last time we had Zoro following the seraphim and everyone else busy doing something this is definitely a time skip probably because of garps events took over the present time and we might get a flashback of how she got captured
We're not missing anything, Oda did the same thing he did in Wano, you better get used to it. :risiup:

luffy's problème is that he don't look intimidating and all and marines keep underestimating them like how you can expect a bunch of robots to beat a freaking yonko who took down kaido who had the original pro max version of seraphims called king and even one of them found him chilling at udon's prison

C

Cruxroux

He did not .
He defeated 1 in extreme hard diff .
What GB did was way more impressive
Lmao Zoro beat king in 5 minutes and your condom took hours and ran away mid battle 😂😂😂😂.....
It was never a extreme diff , Zoro had a time clock over him due to mink medicine.

C

Cruxroux

Now if someone says something about the mink piss that gave Zoro enough power to fight king you guys will get triggered. RIght?? :holdthisl:
Mink drug never gave any power 😂😂😂 it just supressed his pain for 5 mins and gave him twice later on. Learn to read ....
Aur so ja bhadwe 😂😂

Lmao Zoro beat king in 5 minutes and your condom took hours and ran away mid battle 😂😂😂😂.....
It was never a extreme diff , Zoro had a time clock over him due to mink medicine.
no the time clock was enma sipping his haki out of him puting him near death .
I Have to do this quick before this sword kill me !

Status
Not open for further replies.