Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy trained 2 years specifically to surpass Kizaru and not run away again next time
This is the moment to prove that he's now able to protect his crew and can beat Kizaru 1v1

Kizaru is Luffy's destined fight since sabaody
Luffy vs Kizaru.
Zoro vs Vice Admirals.
Sanji cheap shooting Saturn.
Post automatically merged:

bought this at a con and couldn't be happier
lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy trained 2 years specifically to surpass Kizaru and not run away again next time
This is the moment to prove that he's now able to protect his crew and can beat Kizaru 1v1

So you think the parallel is "Student/Master" with Rayleigh?

Thats fair as well, but he doesn't need to protect his crew anymore - that's not the point of a Yonko.

They're gonna take what they want & it is just like how Luffy never really beat Kuma or Sentomaru (the ones who he actually wanted to surpass). But simply did it by the Right Arm of Pirate King parallels. Oda really gave that to Zoro last arc for a reason, Zoro is gonna be called "King of Hell" like Rayleigh was known as soon.

I'm just making theories for the arc & for Zoro, if you dont like something or if it hurts your agenda i don't care.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think the One Piece might be hidden in a sunken island.I can't help but remember about Enies Lobbies when the spoilers mention the hole where Lulusia Kingdom used to be.I think the same thing happened in the void century and some island were sunk thnx to the rising water level.
I can see that happening definitely. We might get a proper Atlantis with the possibly sunken Ancient Kingdom or even God's Valley, which could explain why it disappeared too, especially if it was where Enies Lobby is now too.

I do think the SHs will go to space but also ocean floor/underwater again in future. Robin mentioned Davy Jones at Long ring Long Island IIRC and Davy was mentored again at Fishman Island? Hody might be related? Lmao.

Maybe Hody was reincarnated by Davys hate of when he was alive, like theories of Imu being the personified wrath of the sea as the apparent curse about devil fruits relates to too?

Although that mysterious whirlpool guy could be Davy for all we know. I hope it's him, a Rocks or at least Roger pirates or even Dragon with a wind/weather or vortex fruit causing those whirlpools lol.

He's gonna prove his Yonko status is legit
Prove his status is legit fighting kizaru after beating kaido yes? No offense but that’s shit sound really dumb tbh

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Looks like that Saturn is a fucking dumbass for expecting that the Seraphs would solve all the problems.
:cheers:
The gorosei have been some of the dumbest characters ever since the Nika retcon. However this may not be one of those cases, Saturn himself arrived near/on egghead for a reason. As he has commanding priority over Vegapunk himself over the Seraphim (according to what we know).

Yes in a perfect world, he would have loved to hear that York somehow managed with the Seraphim, especially since York is a vegapunk herself so she has an overwhelming advantage in this situation, she can poison the strawhats and fuck over the other satellites.

However, the fact that he is there himself, and he brought Kizaru with him in the first place, means he needed assurance. A major chunk of the rest of the forces are in response to a Yonkou crew being involved.

I can see that happening definitely. We might get a proper Atlantis with the possibly sunken Ancient Kingdom or even God's Valley, which could explain why it disappeared too, especially if it was where Enies Lobby is now too.

I do think the SHs will go to space but also ocean floor/underwater again in future. Robin mentioned Davy Jones at Long ring Long Island IIRC and Davy was mentored again at Fishman Island? Hody might be related? Lmao.

Maybe Hody was reincarnated by Davys hate of when he was alive, like theories of Imu being the personified wrath of the sea as the apparent curse about devil fruits relates to too?

Although that mysterious whirlpool gut could be Davy for all we know. I hope it's him, a Rocks or at least Roger pirates or even Dragon with a wind/weather or vortex fruit causing those whirlpools lol.
man,i hope Shiki somehow shows up during these next few arcs.

Saturn is not a soldier like admirals, he probably won't go to the front line and fight there with everyone watching. He will likely stay in the ship's cabin giving orders like Sengoku in Mf until the chaos of battle gets to him. Another option is to sneak in while Kizaru takes the main force.

I literally told you that I am just waiting for Lucci to join the SHP, since I noticed this little panel:

And don't forget - you upped the wager for our bet a just a little while back. We both are now at 6 months. :optimistic:

Lucci is now the only option to be the last crew member, since powerscalers were having trouble matching the SHP against the BBP. Problem solved, I would say... .

G

Gorosei Informer

Write up problem

Oda still playing "SHs as underdog and opponents not considering them huge" plot
Plot induced stupidity still going strong, sigh. Literally Yonko tier crew now too.

But this is their chance to force the WG and Marines to witness their new power too.

I wonder if this is gonna cause a new saga somehow like Sabaody did?

But we still have Shanks and BB to take the forefront, FINALLY now too and also Cross Guild as a confirmed major endgame thread now too.
man,i hope Shiki somehow shows up during these next few arcs.
Completely agree man. I love him, Tesoro and especially Zephyr. I'd legit cry if they appeared in the story especially after all this time too.

Plot induced stupidity still going strong, sigh. Literally Yonko tier crew now too.

But this is their chance to force the WG and Marines to witness their new power too.

I wonder if this is gonna cause a new saga somehow like Sabaody did?

But we still have Shanks and BB to take the forefront, FINALLY now too and also Cross Guild as a confirmed major endgame thread now too.

Completely agree man. I love him, Tesoro and especially Zephyr. I'd legit cry if they appeared in the story especially after all this time too.
CrossGuild is the best thing post-skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.