Chapter Discussion Is Kizaru a psychopath ?

Is he?

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru a psychopath? The real psychopath is Kaido, who wanted to destroy the world; the rest compared to that are just people playing at being psychopaths.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kizaru a psychopath? The real psychopath is Kaido, who wanted to destroy the world; the rest compared to that are just people playing at being psychopaths.
Nah Kaidou is too emotional to be a psychopath. Did you see how he reacted to Big Mom coming up on Wano? He was yelling at the top of his lungs. Compare that to Kizaru asking to stop Kaidou + Big Mom casually, or eating noodles in the midst of war against a Yonkou, or having no change of expression when Rayleigh arrives out of nowhere to fight him. Kizaru is one cold mfer.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Nah Kaidou is too emotional to be a psychopath. Did you see how he reacted to Big Mom coming up on Wano? He was yelling at the top of his lungs. Compare that to Kizaru asking to stop Kaidou + Big Mom casually, or eating noodles in the midst of war against a Yonkou, or having no change of expression when Rayleigh arrives out of nowhere to fight him. Kizaru is one cold mfer.
Nah Kaidou is too emotional to be a psychopath
So you mean Kizaru eating noodles is more insane than Kaido landing an island on a capital without caring how many will die during the landing, saying: 'It doesn't matter, they are just slaves, they can be replaced'?
Did you see how he reacted to Big Mom coming up on Wano?
I would also be relaxed eating noodles knowing that the enemies I was going to defeat have already been defeated.
or eating noodles in the midst of war against a Yonkou, or having no change of expression when Rayleigh arrives out of nowhere to fight him. Kizaru is one cold mfer.
He didn't seem that way in the Red Film and during this chapter, a cold-blooded slave can really be scarier than someone who destroys, enslaves a country, and intends to destroy the world, wow.
Do you know what the citizens in Wano were doing? Killing their own babies because of hunger, while Kaido drank and laughed in Onigashima. Kaido still wasn't satisfied with that; he wanted to take it to the extreme and move forward. His next victim was none other than the world itself. LOL
Don't forget that Luffy was also eating meat in this chapter.
Kaido's psychopathy is so crazy that he let another emperor go free just so he could kill him in combat.
Kizaru is cute compared to Kaido,who tortured Kozuki Oden in boiling oil for 1 hour while drinking and laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZenZu

So you mean Kizaru eating noodles is more insane than Kaido landing an island on a capital without caring how many will die during the landing, saying: 'It doesn't matter, they are just slaves, they can be replaced'?

That's literally nothing, it's basically his resting face. If that's the most emotion you're gonna get out of Kizaru you're just proving my point. He's def a psychopath.

Kizaru had more sweat on him when he was eating noodles btw.

Kaidou was throwing a tantrum when he realized he had to potentially take on a Yonkou and not even a quarter of her forces. Look at the psychopath Kizaru sweating more from noodles, and almost smiling when he realizes he will have to take on Yonkou and his full crew.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That's literally nothing, it's basically his resting face. If that's the most emotion you're gonna get out of Kizaru you're just proving my point. He's def a psychopath.

Kizaru had more sweat on him when he was eating noodles btw.

Kaidou was throwing a tantrum when he realized he had to potentially take on a Yonkou and not even a quarter of her forces. Look at the psychopath Kizaru sweating more from noodles, and almost smiling when he realizes he will have to take on Yonkou and his full crew.
Kizaru is cute compared to Kaido.
How do you deal with this?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

C'mon dude, most people complain Kaidou vs Luffy lacked tension (before G5 was ever revealed) due to how Kaidou and Luffy seemed more like butt brothers than enemies.

Meanwhile Kizaru gives everyone the creeps, he's truly scary, and completely unpredictable.
I'm not talking about Kaido vs. Luffy; I'm talking about the acts of evil that Kizaru has done compared to Kaido.
Who of the two poses a greater danger to the world? It's obvious that Kaido does. Kizaru, even if he were a psychopath, would still be cute.
C'mon dude, most people complain Kaidou vs Luffy lacked tension (before G5 was ever revealed) due to how Kaidou and Luffy seemed more like butt brothers than enemies.
I'm not feeling this tension. From what I saw, at the top of the skull, the tension was so great that they were even comparing it to hell itself.
Meanwhile Kizaru gives everyone the creeps, he's truly scary, and completely unpredictable
Yes, Luffy eating meat is way too intense. LOL. After they made fun of Green Bull, now they're eating meat in front of Kizaru. Lol.

ZenZu

Kizaru doesn't have even 1/10th the initmidation factor compared to Kaido in general.
Kizaru is the scariest character in One Piece because of his lack of emotions. Straight serial killer vibes.

Kaidou can be intimidating, but he's more of a retarded brute archetype you know? Plus he has too many comedic moments.

I'm not talking about Kaido vs. Luffy; I'm talking about the acts of evil that Kizaru has done compared to Kaido.
Oh true, Kaidou has done more evil acts for sure. That doesn't make him more of a psychopath though.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru is the scariest character in One Piece because of his lack of emotions. Straight serial killer vibes.

Kaidou can be intimidating, but he's more of a retarded brute archetype you know? Plus he has too many comedic moments.

Oh true, Kaidou has done more evil acts for sure. That doesn't make him more of a psychopath though.
  • Doesn't enslave more than Kaido.
  • Doesn't kill more than Kaido and his ambitions.
  • Doesn't pose a danger to the planet.
  • Doesn't want to plunge the world into war.
  • Doesn't scare anyone with their existence like Kaido.
Yes, Kizaru is the most frightening, let him eat three more bowls of noodles.
What is the history of evil for slave Kizaru? Going out frustrated and venting his anger on 500 random pirates? LMAO, how evil is he? Indeed the most frightening.

I want you to tell me when people will fear Kizaru the psychopath like this,when will the biggest psychopath in the series have this level of representation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Even Akainu is more scarier than him being honest.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Even Akainu is more scarier than him being honest.
Kizaru is so scary that Big Mom is doing open calls.
By the way, in terms of psychopathy Big Mom > Kizaru, the woman killed her own son.

Kizaru doesn't have any feats to support him as a psychopath to be honest, he suffers from severe ADHD and can't read the situation around him, that's common, probably some Yonko damaged his brain when he was little.

I would also be relaxed eating noodles knowing that the enemies I was going to defeat have already been defeated.

He didn't seem that way in the Red Film and during this chapter, a cold-blooded slave can really be scarier than someone who destroys, enslaves a country, and intends to destroy the world, wow.
Do you know what the citizens in Wano were doing? Killing their own babies because of hunger, while Kaido drank and laughed in Onigashima. Kaido still wasn't satisfied with that; he wanted to take it to the extreme and move forward. His next victim was none other than the world itself. LOL
Don't forget that Luffy was also eating meat in this chapter.
Kaido's psychopathy is so crazy that he let another emperor go free just so he could kill him in combat.
Kizaru is cute compared to Kaido,who tortured Kozuki Oden in boiling oil for 1 hour while drinking and laughing.
You dont understand what psychopath means.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You dont understand what psychopath means.
The subject is no longer about who is or isn't a psychopath, but about who poses a greater threat, who does the most cruel things.
What if Kizaru is hypothetically a psychopath? He is cute compared to Kaido and the wickedness he has caused.