Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Mihawk is a stronger swordsman than shanks.
Hence he is stronger than Shanks.

Different bounty systems
When we see kuzan’s bounty it’d be more of an actual conversation
Meh. If Cross Guild bounties weren't directly comparable to WG bounties, they wouldn't be able to serve their role as powerscaling tools.

We know that the Hero Coby is a 500M man.

Saturn needs to get beyond everyone to reach the seraphim to order them to fight in the first place is the point.

If kizaru is zoros admiral to fight he's not fighting luffy its that simple.
I bet you yourself already know which character will babysit the Seraphim while the crew is out there fighting the Navy, right ?

Zoro fans : we will trust CG BOUNTIES more or not question it , it is perfect , it means Mihawk > Admirals
Then go on using WG bounties to wank Mihawk and at the same time crying about Zoro's bounty being low

:kayneshrug:So how's Mihawj above admirals per bounty yet you can't accept Teach/ Shanks /BM > Mihawk per bounty scaling?

Delusional

Hence he is stronger than Shanks.

Meh. If Cross Guild bounties weren't directly comparable to WG bounties, they wouldn't be able to serve their role as powerscaling tools.

We know that the Hero Coby is a 500M man.
yep and he’s a stronger swordsman. You still can’t gift him all of shanks overall portrayal and abilities. Like you know saying mihawk can do the same thing to ryokugyu with his conquerors is cap and disingenuous

Yes they help scale the marines that doesn’t mean they’d have the same bounty using the other system. Kuzan most definitely doesn’t have just 3 bil

Baby sit what? If they have no orders they won't do anything. The crew isn't just gonna be sitting there.
Lmao. You know exactly what I mean. When the crew is out there fighting the Seraphim that will be on standby are left in Vegapunks care naturally oh and guess which character will have to meet Vegapunk then.

You have your answer.

Zoro fans : we will trust CG BOUNTIES more or not question it , it is perfect , it means Mihawk > Admirals
Then go on using WG bounties to wank Mihawk and at the same time crying about Zoro's bounty being low

:kayneshrug:So how's Mihawj above admirals per bounty yet you can't accept Teach/ Shanks /BM > Mihawk per bounty scaling?

Delusional
Mihawk>bm shanks teach

The only yonko i would put above him is Shanks and still

It goes either way

I rate Rayleigh highly. He is still stronger than zoro by a decent margin.

I have zoro in my top15 currently.

The thing is there is a marginal gap from characters in top15 and top10(like admirals/mihawk/dragon/yonko). I have the old trio as the gatekeepers to admiral level strength. For now i still have the old trio above zoro which is why i dont believe in the kizaru matchup
How do u figure with KoH and ashura??? Don’t get me wrong I love me some Rayleigh but how can zoro not replicate what Rayleigh did pre timeskip now??? Roof top zoro clashed with kaido to save his captain u don’t think he could realistically clash with Kizaru multiple times?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's a siege lmao. Do you know what that is ?
Vegapunk literally has his bags packed and even luffy said we will use her as a shield to get AWAY. The aim is to leave not to defend egghead.
Post automatically merged:

He may not get VP, but he may get the Seraphim and and keep the Mother Flame fusion factory (or whatever its called intact).
It's best for vegapunk to die. He is too op for either side

Vegapunk literally has his bags packed and even luffy said we will use her as a shield to get AWAY. The aim is to leave not to defend egghead.
Just like how Luffy was supposed to knock Katakuri off the sunny so that they can set sail.
Use your brain. They wanna bail but they're surrounded by the enemies. Unless they can fight or someone comes to stall the Navy, they will have to break through the enemy.

I love Zoro but these dumbass posts are honestly annoying. Did y’all learn nothing from wano?

Y’all did this exact same nonsense. You were so sure that Zoro would defeat Kaido, only for him to be pushed to high diff by Kaido’s rhm. The same dude Zoro fans claimed Zoro could low diff during the rooftop.

Luffy will 1v1 kizaru. Zoro will at best clash with him.

Zoro will likely 1v1 a VA. Said VA will probably be portrayed as special amongst the VAs. He’ll probably be an admiral candidate, he might even be a logia.
Luffy will 1v1 saturn

If there is a serious fight.. Zoro would fight kizaru. If the serious fight is for luffy it would be kizaru Or Saturn.... Zoro vs kizaru as a serious fight most probably won't happen...
It prolly happen
Theyre in state of naval blockade
They need to fight

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Just like how Luffy was supposed to knock Katakuri off the sunny so that they can set sail.
Use your brain. They wanna bail but they're surrounded by the enemies. Unless they can fight or someone comes to stall the Navy, they will have to break through the enemy.
You literally proving my point
Luffy did that so the others COULD SAIL AWAY
Everyone will be trying to leave.

yep and he’s a stronger swordsman. You still can’t gift him all of shanks overall portrayal and abilities. Like you know saying mihawk can do the same thing to ryokugyu with his conquerors is cap and disingenuous

Yes they help scale the marines that doesn’t mean they’d have the same bounty using the other system. Kuzan most definitely doesn’t have just 3 bil
Bro move on. Holy knights= admirals. They are swordsmen but are weaker than Gandhi who doesn't have a black blade. So we were right. Mihawk is stronger than roger. I mean it should have been obvious when Oden almost defeated kaido.