Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

The top vice admiral will not be on vanshot, neither Zoro nor Luffy. Don't you know the Ode? Luffy post udon lost to Apu and fought with ulti, realizing that he could lose without 4 gear. If Oda forces Zoro to fight with the zodiac of the Vice Admiral, then Zoro (without acoc and acoa) clearly won't take him, you'll even have to sweat. The same goes for Luffy. It's an Ode. Look. Luffy in 4-gear+haki cannot defeat a weaker version of King (his children) "who was defeated by Zoro without Ashura in the last arc. Ode to the idiot as for 80% of the fights.

Irrelevant point. No one said he's gonna kill kizaru.
You're downgrading ZKK to Zoro fighting Kaido knowing full well the entire point of that theory was always that he kills him above the flower capital just as Ryuma did.

A clash against an Admiral shouldn't satisfy you anymore. You guys are setting the bar low when DR Zoro already has done that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You're downgrading ZKK to Zoro fighting Kaido knowing full well the entire point of that theory was always that he kills him above the flower capital just as Ryuma did.

A clash against an Admiral shouldn't satisfy you anymore. You guys are setting the bar low when DR Zoro already has done that.
Err no. Zkk was the final upgrade to everything we said on zoro vs kaido that did happen like we said.

Who said clash ?
We expect zoro to be able to do what old Ray did vs kizaru and hold him off but better cause he won't have stamina issues. And set up the future fight between the 2.
Post automatically merged:

So you don’t think zoro can beat kizaru?
:sanmoji:
I don't think the arc will be long enough for a long drawn out battle for anyone.

Err no. Zkk was the final upgrade to everything we said on zoro vs kaido that did happen like we said.
Now you're just lying.

Who said clash ?
We expect zoro to be able to do what old Ray did vs kizaru and hold him off but better cause he won't have stamina issues. And set up the future fight between the 2.
So a Karasu and Morley level feat ? Great!
Hope all works out for you.

HA001

Now you're just lying.

So a Karasu and Morley level feat ? Great!
Hope all works out for you.
No I'm not i already pulled up my earliest posts and destroyed you losers.

Ray held off kizaru to the point he couldn't do anything and captured pirates in anger

The revos held up an admiral who didn't try and another who was held back from using his power.

No I'm not i already pulled up my earliest posts and destroyed you losers.
ZKK failed miserably. Accept it. You wouldn't have disappeared for 3 months when the spoilers dropped if it didn't fail.

Ray held off kizaru to the point he couldn't do anything and captured pirates in anger

The revos held up an admiral who didn't try and another who was held back from using his power.
Likewise was Kizaru held back by his power because he couldn't go overboard on Shabondy as said when he destroyed the mangrove.

It's a Karasu and Morley level feat. Old Garp already shat on Rayleigh's entire career on Hachinosu.

HA001

ZKK failed miserably. Accept it. You wouldn't have disappeared for 3 months when the spoilers dropped if it didn't fail.

Likewise was Kizaru held back by his power because he couldn't go overboard on Shabondy as said when he destroyed the mangrove.

It's a Karasu and Morley level feat. Old Garp already shat on Rayleigh's entire career on Hachinosu.
Ray also didn't try as hard as old garp. Who spammed acoc. Ray can do the same. The same crew who left garp in the dirt Ray made their captain run away.