General & Others Who's Who Character Discussion

This topic will be all about Who's Who one of the Tobi Roppo of the Beasts Pirates.

As we know Who's Who was an ex pirate captain before he joined the Beasts Pirates and became a Tobi Roppo, his main goal right now is to fight and defeat one of the All Stars so that way he can become one.

In chapter 981 Who's Who says that he wants to wipe somebody out, so who do you think he wants to wipe out?

His crew also seems to have a cat theme.

Now here are some questions when it comes to Who's Who.

1. Who do you think will fight Who's Who?

2. What devil fruit ability do you think he will have?

3. If Who's Who was going to fight one of the All Stars which one would he fight?

Who’s Who got his own ambitions. The way he talks to his crew and the way he interacts with his fellow BPs are totally different. He wants to get back at BP for making him do their errands. Maybe Queen was the one responsible for his crews downfall which is why he is targeting him.
He wants to become an All Star to get more closer to Kaido and finally take his head for himself. Who’s Who and Sasaki both don’t look like the ones to work under others. Especially with Oda giving more focus on Who’s Who rather than other TR solidifies this even more.
The smirk he gave after Kaido’s announcement is no small deal either..!! :kata:

Remember when Oda trapped readers with Bartolomeo's portrayal before it's revealed that he is Luffy fanboy?
He was portrayed to be an antagonist. His epithet is iirc Man Eater, not a friendly epithet and suggest he has killed many men before.
He reacted strongly upon hearing the word "Straw Hat Luffy".

And then it was revealed he is a fanboy.

I get the feeling something similar will happen to Who's Who. Oda hinted that he has some beef with Queen, wants to take out each other. While actually never confirming who they actually want to take out.
So they may actually not target each other, but both of them actually target another but same person. And it's X Drake. Not sure about their motives for targetting X Drake, because Queen doesn't seem to be the genius type to tell who's the mole.
But for Who's Who's motive, he lead a pirate crew prior joining Beast Pirates and X Drake was a Marine prior his acting as pirate career. So in the past, probably some Marines that included X Drake defeated Who's Who's original crew, thus he wants a protection from Yonko Kaido and had a revenge towards Marine and X Drake, the latter who somehow happens to join the same Yonko crew with him.

Remember when Oda trapped readers with Bartolomeo's portrayal before it's revealed that he is Luffy fanboy?
He was portrayed to be an antagonist. His epithet is iirc Man Eater, not a friendly epithet and suggest he has killed many men before.
He reacted strongly upon hearing the word "Straw Hat Luffy".

And then it was revealed he is a fanboy.

I get the feeling something similar will happen to Who's Who. Oda hinted that he has some beef with Queen, wants to take out each other. While actually never confirming who they actually want to take out.
So they may actually not target each other, but both of them actually target another but same person. And it's X Drake. Not sure about their motives for targetting X Drake, because Queen doesn't seem to be the genius type to tell who's the mole.
But for Who's Who's motive, he lead a pirate crew prior joining Beast Pirates and X Drake was a Marine prior his acting as pirate career. So in the past, probably some Marines that included X Drake defeated Who's Who's original crew, thus he wants a protection from Yonko Kaido and had a revenge towards Marine and X Drake, the latter who somehow happens to join the same Yonko crew with him.
Didnt WW say he wanted to take out an all star

1. It's very hard to tell. It could be Drake, it could be Zoro, it could be one of the Red Scabbards or someone else. If I have to give an answer now, I'm gonna say Franky and Brook. Who's Who chose to ignore Luffy and Zoro and directly went to look for Yamato, which means his chances of encountering Sanji's, Jinbe's or Franky's group are high. Sanji's group might have to deal with Black Maria and possibly Ulti + Page One. And it would make more sense for Jinbe's group to deal with an opponent that is probably a fishman and a martial artist (Sasaki). It leaves us with Franky and Brook, the former has the strength and firepower needed to deal with a heavily built man like Who's Who and the latter can counter his sword attacks.

2. Either Triceratops or Sabertooth tiger

3. King

Seeing how hype build up Oda for Who´Who or even Sasaki(Who´sWho at most), I have the feeling like who ever match him up soon, this one getting a lose most like, at least everyone who isn´t named Luffy,Zoro or Kid. You can see Oda want to build up Who´Who character a lot and even building up storylines who can be important for later of the arc. I doubt that he gonna wash him up this early in the arc, which means if he soon meet one of the alliance, I don´t expect him losing against anyone. I have a feeling that Who´Who will be a important character alongside the Calamity who gonna take out in the end of the arc.

I think he will fight Brook.
His devil fruit is some kind of ancient monster cat.
We won't see that part coz he will be defeated before returning back to the festival. The one he want's to fight is queen coz he himself know he is not that strong to fight King :p