Powers & Abilities King Of Hell = Gear 4th but with Conqueror's Haki

So Gear 4th is Luffy continuously overusing his Armament Haki
King of Hell is Zoro continuously overusing his Conqueror's Haki

It doesn't mean he can't use CoC normally but King of Hell is massive amounts of CoC like this much
Zoro is only one who has Conqueror's Haki mode so his Conqueror's Haki is the strongest in the world

After Mihawk

In term aoe attack Zoro still lack something, but in term single target atm maybe mihawk will struggle to defeat him. :kata:
Zoro's aoe is actually impressive tho. Range wise he managed to cut Onigashima's horn who was both thicc and quite far away. And his Tatsumaki engulfed 3 of Kaido's Tatsumaki's. And a few arcs back he managed to cut something as big as a mountain with basic CoA

So Gear 4th is Luffy continuously overusing his Armament Haki
King of Hell is Zoro continuously overusing his Conqueror's Haki

It doesn't mean he can't use CoC normally but King of Hell is massive amounts of CoC like this much
Zoro is only one who has Conqueror's Haki mode so his Conqueror's Haki is the strongest in the world

After Mihawk
I kinda confused with haki thing.
Actually what its called when zoro imbued his CoC and CoA into his sword?
And when shanks use his CoC to shoo brocolli admiral, is it called CoC aura?
For the first point i think zoro have the highest dmg output but i dont how the fight will go if god of sun meet king of hell, how nika attacking is kinda funny but kaido defeated by this thing.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's aoe is actually impressive tho. Range wise he managed to cut Onigashima's horn who was both thicc and quite far away. And his Tatsumaki engulfed 3 of Kaido's Tatsumaki's. And a few arcs back he managed to cut something as big as a mountain with basic CoA
Oh yeah i mean if compared to mihawk, when zoro split fujitora meteor into 2. Mihawk wipe it out ti debris with single slash. But after wano arc who knows how far zoro will go. But i think zoro still need to change sandai first before he reach his peak.

Shusuui or idai kitetsu sounds great for last zoro sword.

I kinda confused with haki thing.
Actually what its called when zoro imbued his CoC and CoA into his sword?
And when shanks use his CoC to shoo brocolli admiral, is it called CoC aura?
For the first point i think zoro have the highest dmg output but i dont how the fight will go if god of sun meet king of hell, how nika attacking is kinda funny but kaido defeated by this thing.
So, what shanks used to scare Greenbull away was a simple CoC blast. Which is the same thing that they use to knock fodder out (see Lufffy knocking down fishmen at FMI). It's pretty much the same thing but at a higher level (more haki output in the blast).

Using CoC in your sword or yourself for attacks is called ACoC (Advanced Color of Conquerors) which, as it's name suggests, it's an advanced version of CoC where you apply it to your weapon (or yourself for extra damage). This is what Luffy got at chapter 1010, what Zoro got when he fought King, what Kaido started using when he went hybrid and what Shanks used to Depart Kidd away from the manga.

There isn't a canon explanation but the fandom believes that King of Hell mode (Zoro's mode where he says King of Hell duh) is using both ACoC and CoA in EXCESSIVE amounts, key word: excessive.

So, what shanks used to scare Greenbull away was a simple CoC blast. Which is the same thing that they use to knock fodder out (see Lufffy knocking down fishmen at FMI). It's pretty much the same thing but at a higher level (more haki output in the blast).

Using CoC in your sword or yourself for attacks is called ACoC (Advanced Color of Conquerors) which, as it's name suggests, it's an advanced version of CoC where you apply it to your weapon (or yourself for extra damage). This is what Luffy got at chapter 1010, what Zoro got when he fought King, what Kaido started using when he went hybrid and what Shanks used to Depart Kidd away from the manga.

There isn't a canon explanation but the fandom believes that King of Hell mode (Zoro's mode where he says King of Hell duh) is using both ACoC and CoA in EXCESSIVE amounts, key word: excessive.
Whoah thanks a lot for explaining this thing mate :cheers:
Yeah its really massive stamina used when zoro do the "king of hell" Mode.
Hope he can improved the time limit so he can fight more optimum.
Cant wait to see what sword will zoro get to replace sandai. And hope reaper appearance back then not have any connection with "cutting lifespan" Thing after zoro using forbidden drugs.

Doesent matter what Arc or Time in One Piece if Oda was to draw a Luffy vs Zoro it would always end up in a high-extreme diff Battle. I can already see the Crybabies who are about to arrive after this but thats always been the case Oda never portrayed Luffy to be able to mid let alone low diff Zoro. He always made Zoro catch up to Luffy OR showed Zoro superior...

(Even in Ennies lobby the Doriki bullshit got debunked the Moment Zoro MID diffed Kaku Zoro was too powerful for Kaku as Luffy would have been. Ashura Zoro/Luffy/Lucci played in the 4000 doriki league
https://flic.kr/p/2opDeuZ

Proof for that? Zoro unlocked ACoC like 10 to 15 minutes after Luffy himself. Half an hour at most, what backs up such a claim? And sky splitting doesn't apply here because you need two ACoC users clashing to split the sky and King didn't have ACoC. I suppose you do have some proof and you aren't only talking from some personal bias aren't ya?
And back then zoro even dont realize and never using his CoC in battle. If zoro given time to train his ACoC it will improved so much i think.

C

CensoredbyWG

Luffy Haki >> Zoro Haki

G4 ACoC >> KOH
Obvious lol, there is a reason why one is captain and other is underling, one leads and the other follows.

Doesent matter what Arc or Time in One Piece if Oda was to draw a Luffy vs Zoro it would always end up in a high-extreme diff Battle. I can already see the Crybabies who are about to arrive after this but thats always been the case Oda never portrayed Luffy to be able to mid let alone low diff Zoro. He always made Zoro catch up to Luffy OR showed Zoro superior...

(Even in Ennies lobby the Doriki bullshit got debunked the Moment Zoro MID diffed Kaku Zoro was too powerful for Kaku as Luffy would have been. Ashura Zoro/Luffy/Lucci played in the 4000 doriki league
Cope, zoro has ZERO answer to toon force, not to mention future voice of all things power up and the eventual reality warping skill he will get against imu.

Chances are that luffy turns Zoro's swords into rubber, zoro apologizes for not understanding his place, luffy forgives him and then the adventure continues.

MC plot armor :milaugh:
When zoro fight "gomu2" He still got a chance, because the only thing rubber weak of is when it got cut. Still remember the one and only momment ludfy cancel his attack because he foresight his arm got sliced by mihawk.
But when Nika appeared its all only dream :endthis:

Obvious lol, there is a reason why one is captain and other is underling, one leads and the other follows.

Cope, zoro has ZERO answer to toon force, not to mention future voice of all things power up and the eventual reality warping skill he will get against imu.

Chances are that luffy turns Zoro's swords into rubber, zoro apologizes for not understanding his place, luffy forgives him and then the adventure continues.
The power to bend reallity into toon is insane power :milaugh:
Even kaido shame himself when fight this force.

Luffy Haki >> Zoro Haki

G4 ACoC >> KOH
No
Zoro is always better than Luffy at everything

Look at Luffy
He's an ugly condom goober looney toones trash

How can he be better at anything that a living legend like Zoro?

Honestly Zoro one shots Yamato like this and no one with a brain would disagree with me

No
Zoro is always better than Luffy at everything

Look at Luffy
He's an ugly condom goober looney toones trash

How can he be better at anything that a living legend like Zoro?

Honestly Zoro one shots Yamato like this and no one with a brain would disagree with me
Woah take it easy mate.
Luffy got MC armor protection after all, another charactee will bow to him because of this blessing power.
Back then i think zoro have another power than CoC but actually he got one, thanks god he reserved his placed in the hall of famr.

Proof for that? Zoro unlocked ACoC like 10 to 15 minutes after Luffy himself. Half an hour at most, what backs up such a claim? And sky splitting doesn't apply here because you need two ACoC users clashing to split the sky and King didn't have ACoC. I suppose you do have some proof and you aren't only talking from some personal bias aren't ya?
Low quality bait