Powers & Abilities King Of Hell = Gear 4th but with Conqueror's Haki

:kobeha:

Yes, this is quite clear so even kids can understand
Rule #1: Only EVER quote me if you wanna say something positive about Zoro like how Zoro is the best and the strongest character in all fiction and something along those lines

OR NEVER EVER QUOTE ME
:sweat:
Post automatically merged:

KoH is also overusing Armament I think, since Enma takes Armament, not CoC.
Zoro has shown that he can release more conquerors with certain attacks like Dragon Damnation (huge trails compared to others) which shows he isn't going all out with his conquerors at all times during KOH.
That's not true
It takes Ryou which can be either CoA or CoC
Ryou simply means flow of Haki

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why do people confuse G4 haki usage with King of Hell haki usage?

The fumes in KoH come from haki overuse.
The fumes in G4 DO NOT come from haki overuse.
His body is fuming because of the muscle stress on the body just like G2 fumes due to blood stress on the body. G4 and G2 fumes have nothing to do with haki.
Vergo's full body haki is more haki usage than Luffy's G4 and there are no fumes.
Zoro's KoH is the only haki-fuming state seen so far.

Proof for that? Zoro unlocked ACoC like 10 to 15 minutes after Luffy himself. Half an hour at most, what backs up such a claim? And sky splitting doesn't apply here because you need two ACoC users clashing to split the sky and King didn't have ACoC. I suppose you do have some proof and you aren't only talking from some personal bias aren't ya?
Man, you really gotta stop seeing through your Zoro vision. Luffy has and always was stronger than Zoro according to the narration and story. His haki is stronger and it’s obvious. He ended up taking down Kaido, Zoro took out and struggled with his underling.

Luffy is more experienced with his Conquerors as well.

Deal with it

C

Cruxroux

Man, you really gotta stop seeing through your Zoro vision. Luffy has and always was stronger than Zoro according to the narration and story. His haki is stronger and it’s obvious. He ended up taking down Kaido, Zoro took out and struggled with his underling.

Deal with it
Zoro masters Adcoc in 5 Mins
Luffy uses Adcoc and takes two L and still nearly died.

Yes Luffy is superior lmao.
:saden:

Bud unlocked it half an hour (at best) before Zoro lol. And if we talking about experience, Yamato probably had ACoC before Luffy himself, is her ACoC better suddenly?

You are just spitting head canon but I won't; haki is all about will. Oda stated since day one that Zoro has MORE will than Luffy. So... Zoro's haki>Luffy as per the haki = will ratio. Obviously Luffy is still stronger, no one is denying that, but let's not act like G5 isn't the strongest transformations in the manga lol

Rule #1: Only EVER quote me if you wanna say something positive about Zoro like how Zoro is the best and the strongest character in all fiction and something along those lines

OR NEVER EVER QUOTE ME
:sweat:

That's not true
It takes Ryou which can be either CoA or CoC
Ryou simply means flow of Haki
Why would i lie to you? :josad:

KoH is also overusing Armament I think, since Enma takes Armament, not CoC.
Zoro has shown that he can release more conquerors with certain attacks like Dragon Damnation (huge trails compared to others) which shows he isn't going all out with his conquerors at all times during KOH.
Cant wait for ashura + KoH mode

Bud unlocked it half an hour (at best) before Zoro lol. And if we talking about experience, Yamato probably had ACoC before Luffy himself, is her ACoC better suddenly?

You are just spitting head canon but I won't; haki is all about will. Oda stated since day one that Zoro has MORE will than Luffy. So... Zoro's haki>Luffy as per the haki = will ratio. Obviously Luffy is still stronger, no one is denying that, but let's not act like G5 isn't the strongest transformations in the manga lol
I still cannot process how Nika will defeated in any type battle.
Maybe under water battle he will defeated, but his free wish power kinda weird. What if luffy can grab water like jinbe did.
Argh Nika power is ridiculous

Exoskeleton Ifrit Jambe also is equal to Gear 4 + CoC

We saw it on Egghead pretty damn clear how Exoskeleton Sanji without DJ is stronger than Gear 4

Another proof Sanji and Zoro are supposed to be equals. Zoro fans should accept this for once

H

Herrera95

Nope. G4 you can't turn off and on all the time. KoH mode you can.

G4 is waste of haki. KoH mode we are not sure. Enma wastes your haki but we don't know if without Enma Zoro would have better stamina with KoH mode.

Cant wait for ashura + KoH mode
I can die without seeing it. Hate Asura.

Nope. G4 you can't turn off and on all the time. KoH mode you can.

G4 is waste of haki. KoH mode we are not sure. Enma wastes your haki but we don't know if without Enma Zoro would have better stamina with KoH mode.

I can die without seeing it. Hate Asura.
Since Enma listens now the modes timer should just naturally increase

When zoro fought king enma was not listening to zoro,this lead to enma acting on its own and draining zoros ryou which makes him tired. Enma was unnecessarily wasting zoros haki prior to zoro deciding to go all out in 1033 even when zoro was just standing still there are panels where enma activated. This should have played a role in zoro being near death and needing to finish things fast vs king.

Currently we have seen zoro use enma in egghead, and it has not acted on its own even once, completely listening to zoro so naturally zoro timer in KoH should increase he shouldn't feel as drained as quickly because enma is not wasting his haki.

When zoro fought king enma was not listening to zoro,this lead to enma acting on its own and draining zoros ryou which makes him tired. Enma was unnecessarily wasting zoros haki prior to zoro deciding to go all out in 1033 even when zoro was just standing still there are panels where enma activated. This should have played a role in zoro being near death and needing to finish things fast vs king.

Currently we have seen zoro use enma in egghead, and it has not acted on its own even once, completely listening to zoro so naturally zoro timer in KoH should increase he shouldn't feel as drained as quickly because enma is not wasting his haki.
Wasn't he threatening York with Enma on his hand?