Character Discussion Why Kid's loss is genuinely infuriating and Shanks is a trash, unrealistic utopia character created by the delusional daydreams of a weakling nerd

LIST OF ALL SUGOI TAKES THAT HAVE BEEN CRUSHED
1. Rayleigh is the strongest as he is the mentor of the MC
-Rayleigh admits inferiority to Blackbeard in his old age

2. The admirals are stronger than the yonkos as they are "endgame villains"
-Ryokugyu admits he would not attack Wano if Kaido was there and runs from Shanks

3. Carrot is the next nakama
-Carrot returns to Zou

4. Kid will defeat Shanks, Killer will defeat Beckman
-Kid and Killer both one shotted by a flying slash from Shanks

TAKES PENDING
1. Law will defeat Blackbeard

......... let's see how that one goes.

This dude has had a rough 2022/2023, I can't even hate on the guy after Oda's fucked him this hard.
He is an admiral wanker. Obvious he took an L :myman:

I hate Shanks, and it's not because of his fans. It's because the entire premise of his character makes me cringe. Shank's entire character is about being a really really nice person that wants everything to be peaceful and for nobody to fight each other. Shanks is a completely unrealistic, deluded depiction of what strong people are actually like in the real world. Even though Oda is writing a battle shounen, he himself has never been a strong person. In school, Oda was a typical passive nerd weakling that hung out with other nerds that all got bullied by people with similar personalities to Eustass Kid (people that were actually tough, fearless and hard working). Oda would daydream, imagining himself as one of those kind badass people you see in generic movies that beat up the bullies and protect their weak friends. Of course Oda never became that type of person , so he created a fictional character to be that person instead, and that's how Shank's was created. Shanks is a character created by the wishful delusional daydreams of a weakling. Oda makes shanks strong because he wants to send a delusional message to the children and nerds reading this manga. That is, being nice makes you strong, whilst being a bully like greenbull or kid, makes you weak. It just shows how disconnected from reality Oda really is, because the truth is, there is not a single strong person in this world that is like Shanks. There is not a single strong person that lets people pour drinks on their head and does nothing like a coward. Everyone in real life with shanks personality is a passive weakling that gets bullied.

Strong people are the ones with the same personality as Eustass Kid. People that are hard working, courageous, ambitious and fearless. People that aim for the very top and will do anything to get there, even if that means tossing their morals aside to dominate and climb above others. People that are ready to take on any challenge required no matter how difficult it may be. People that never give up and keep bouncing back after failing. That is what actual strong people are like. That is Eustass Kid. But despite all that, Oda made shanks win because shanks is a nice guy and kid is not, and that makes me want to f*****g vomit
:suresure:

Oda accepted ruining his own story for fansevice and sales
Just favoritism over good writing

I'll never forget this, one of the worst decisions any author has ever done : sacrificing badly a new gen for an old gen just like that

@Sugoi I'm really sorry for your loss but these kind of threads are so funny.

Dont be sad brother everyone catches a few Ls here and there.
Post automatically merged:

Oda accepted ruining his own story for fansevice and sales
Just favoritism over good writing

I'll never forget this, one of the worst decisions any author has ever done : sacrificing badly a new gen for an old gen just like that
Cry more.
Mihawk will make you take xanax :ihaha:

Because he's weak, that's why it looks harder and he can't stop catching Ls
yes sure we saw this guy fight 2 time and it was vs 2 yonko's .
Realy weak indeed.
Stop being delusional .
Kid is legit one of the strongest character in one piece . And his EOS potential is huge it is now if Oda will use it or not .
ANd by puting him ahead of everyone in the center of everyone with luffy in the fire festival i trust that he will .

You should asked yourself why is he always matched vs yonko:s ? The time luffy and his crew were calmy being teache dby masters Kid was fighting for his life vs yonko's crew in the New world .

It takes a high degree of autism to think that Kid even had a shot at beating Shanks
People mostly tought he would awoken Acoc in this fight .

Realy weak indeed.
Stop being delusional .
Kid is legit one of the strongest character in one piece . And his EOS potential is huge it is now if Oda will use it or not .
ANd by puting him ahead of everyone in the center of everyone with luffy in the fire festival i trust that he will .

You should asked yourself why is he always matched vs yonko:s ? The time luffy and his crew were calmy being teache dby masters Kid was fighting for his life vs yonko's crew in the New world .
It's over bro, stop, Midd is done.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You should asked yourself why is he always matched vs yonko:s ? .
Let's answer your question

Faced Ben Beckman - lost one of his arm

Faced kaido before wano- got destroyed and was hanged upside down in a fish tank

Fought BM - got overshadowed by Law

Fought shanks - Got one shotted while Law despite losing got better portrayal

3/4 - he became hype tool

And, only time he actually pulled something law overshadowed him.

It's clear that oda sees law and luffy more important now than kidd.

And, now he isn't beating any of the remaining yonkou, is out of PK race as well.

I hope this answers your question

People that are hard working, courageous, ambitious and fearless. People that aim for the very top and will do anything to get there, even if that means tossing their morals aside to dominate and climb above others. People that are ready to take on any challenge required no matter how difficult it may be. People that never give up and keep bouncing back after failing. That is what actual strong people are like
:zosmug:

Realy weak indeed.
Stop being delusional .

People mostly tought he would awoken Acoc in this fight .
Fought against a nerfed Big Meme and Law carried hard. Negged by Shanks. How is he strong?
And lol at the adv CoC, he doesn't even know there are levels of CoA and you thought he was going to use something above that :milaugh: