Character Discussion Why Kid's loss is genuinely infuriating and Shanks is a trash, unrealistic utopia character created by the delusional daydreams of a weakling nerd

Let's answer your question

Faced Ben Beckman - lost one of his arm

Faced kaido before wano- got destroyed and was hanged upside down in a fish tank

Fought BM - got overshadowed by Law

Fought shanks - Got one shotted while Law despite losing got better portrayal

3/4 - he became hype tool

And, only time he actually pulled something law overshadowed him.

It's clear that oda sees law and luffy more important now than kidd.

And, now he isn't beating any of the remaining yonkou, is out of PK race as well.

I hope this answers your question
He can still contribute to Shanks’s defeat by helping Teach defeat him.

Given how hyped Shanks is, him getting 2v1ed by Kid and Teach rather than 1v1ed by Teach alone is a real possibility.

Faced kaido before wano- got destroyed and was hanged upside down in a fish tank

And, now he isn't beating any of the remaining yonkou, is out of PK race as well.

You still coping Zoro isn't gonna face a top tier in serious battle and win/lose till eos?

WHen he face ben beckman Luffy was weaker then a pacifista .

2 He did not got overshadowed by Law the star of the fight was hima nd th e anime made it obvious who the final blow again ?
BB is a punching bag always was and always will be . He is strong but he is not mr unouchable like shanks .
I could legit roast luffy the exact same way duide got one shotted by base kaido before wano .
Dude needed help vs doffy when Kid already had forced a sweet commander to bow down at this moment in time .

Law got his arm cut by doffy kid got hs arm cut by beckman .
Kid is and always will be stronger then law .
Post automatically merged:

Fought against a nerfed Big Meme and Law carried hard. Negged by Shanks. How is he strong?
And lol at the adv CoC, he doesn't even know there are levels of CoA and you thought he was going to use something above that :milaugh:
law did not carried nothing you guys are bunch of retards that don't understand the diference in a support and a carry .
Law look cool congrats !!! He is still weaker then kid .

It's over bro, stop, Midd is done.
It is not jika will be back !
IN jika we trust !

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He can still contribute to Shanks’s defeat by helping Teach defeat him.

Given how hyped Shanks is, him getting 2v1ed by Kid and Teach rather than 1v1ed by Teach alone is a real possibility.
Kidd is done.. neither he will become lew leader of Elbaf nor oda will make kidd take part in defeating shanks

He will definitely come back but his role will be to ally with luffy.

You still coping Zoro isn't gonna face a top tier in serious battle and win/lose till eos?
I didn't even mention zoro but you brought him up.

It seems you had nothing to counter what I said....

Imagine having favs like kata and Kidd - all becoming hype tool :milaugh:

No wonder you go around making zoro and mihawk threads to take out frustration 🤭
WHen he face ben beckman Luffy was weaker then a pacifista .

2 He did not got overshadowed by Law the star of the fight was hima nd th e anime made it obvious who the final blow again ?
BB is a punching bag always was and always will be . He is strong but he is not mr unouchable like shanks .
I could legit roast luffy the exact same way duide got one shotted by base kaido before wano .
Dude needed help vs doffy when Kid already had forced a sweet commander to bow down at this moment in time .

Law got his arm cut by doffy kid got hs arm cut by beckman .
Kid is and always will be stronger then law .

law did not carried nothing you guys are bunch of retards that don't understand the diference in a support and a carry .
Law look cool congrats !!! He is still weaker then kid .

It is not jika will be back !
IN jika we trust !
Whatever makes you sleep better

Reborn

Kidd is done.. neither he will become lew leader of Elbaf nor oda will make kidd take part in defeating shanks

He will definitely come back but his role will be to ally with luffy.

I didn't even mention zoro but you brought him up.

It seems you had nothing to counter what I said....

Imagine having favs like kata and Kidd - all becoming hype tool :milaugh:

No wonder you go around making zoro and mihawk threads to take out frustration 🤭

Whatever makes you sleep better
I think Kidd's done too but I try to be nice about him (mostly because Ghostly will put me on a spit roast if I slander him and I don't want to cross him)

Reborn

That he planned for Kid to be important, something he followed through on by having him 2v1 BM and have an ongoing subplot with Shanks?
What ongoing subplot with shanks? Both times he got rekt and now he is out of PK race.

What oda meant was he introduced him to be more important but then he changed his mind.

Importance lies in case of law - he has been on screen since PH and we know he has future relevance due to his df. Compared this with what kidd got and you should realize he isn't that important as you guys think so

What ongoing subplot with shanks? Both times he got rekt and now he is out of PK race.

What oda meant was he introduced him to be more important but then he changed his mind.

Importance lies in case of law - he has been on screen since PH and we know he has future relevance due to his df. Compared this with what kidd got and you should realize he isn't that important as you guys think so
Doesn’t mean his storyline is over. Every time Kid has been defeated he comes back stronger.

There’s a 0% chance he won’t return, seek revenge on Shanks, and somehow be involved in his downfall.

Doesn’t mean his storyline is over. Every time Kid has been defeated he comes back stronger.

There’s a 0% chance he won’t return, seek revenge on Shanks, and somehow be involved in his downfall.
But why should he? Shanks isn’t some far off future fight anymore. Shanks needs to fall very soon.

It took Kidd months, maybe even over a year, just to get from losing to beckman to him getting one shot by shanks. If he grows suddenly to take part in shanks upcoming downfall it’ll be horrible.

As of now kids done

But why should he? Shanks isn’t some far off future fight anymore. Shanks needs to fall very soon.

It took Kidd months, maybe even over a year, just to get from losing to beckman to him getting one shot by shanks. If he grows suddenly to take part in shanks upcoming downfall it’ll be horrible.

As of now kids done

As of now kids done
Kid simply becoming strong enough to not get one shot and be relevant enough to help Teach defeat Shanks isn’t a stretch.

Kid has a fast growth rate, just like the other top supernova. It was hinted by Kaido that he wasn’t able to damage him the last time they fought. Yet on the roof his body slam made Kaido scream in pain. Significantly stronger techniques caused BM to cough up blood. He even invented damned punk during the BM fight, a move he never used on the roof yet was shown to be able to spam against Shanks.

Yeah Kid can have a haki awakening as a result of his loss and become strong enough to 2v1 Shanks with Teach

Y’all will take a massive L on this.

Everybody gangsta until kid joins cross guild
Not even. There’s a big chance Kid becomes yonko post elbaf.

The theme of Kid’s power is that he rebuilds himself after his defeats. After Beckman took Kid’s arm, he rebuilt it with metal.

Now after the giants have killed Kid’s crew, he’ll rebuild it via robots. He will create an army of robots and become emperor.