Character Discussion Why Kid's loss is genuinely infuriating and Shanks is a trash, unrealistic utopia character created by the delusional daydreams of a weakling nerd

Its exactly what happened .
Shanks was not even Kid target when shanks jumped on him pissed as hell with a finisher .
You would have been pissed too if luffy get done this way .
At least when Kaido one shotted him it was an actual fight when luffy tried to attack him and got blitzed and one shot .
IN the case of Kid he got jumped literally .

Forgot this thread existed:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Shanks was not even Kid target when shanks jumped on him pissed as hell with a finisher .
At least when Kaido one shotted him it was an actual fight when luffy tried to attack him and got blitzed and one shot .
@LayerZ
So what you are saying is, nobody is allowed to attack you if you are a bitch and target weak pirates?

You act like Kid wouldnt have been one shot regardless lmao. Even Killer jumped into try and save him and he lost in 1 hit.

Sure, tell me more about how Shanks ambushed Kid by approadhing him directly head-on from over a mile away

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kidd got his bounty & Poneglyph copies leeching off of Luffy.

A Hakilet like him getting one shot by a CoC monster Shanks is perfect actually.

He simply got destroyed by the bigger fish in the sea. That's his level, a Pirate with his dreams crushed and sent back from the race to be PK, basically future Warlord material.

And he even said it "No more excuses".

So what you are saying is, nobody is allowed to attack you if you are a bitch and target weak pirates?
I'm not here to argue what's dirty and what's not in a battle between pirates, but seems to me like you're rearranging the narrative here.

"being a bitch and targeting weak pirates"?
Man, said fleet was approaching Kidd's ship to fight him and his crew even before he showed signs of hostility, what was he supposed to do? Let them do their thing just because they are weak? lmao

Kidd got his bounty & Poneglyph copies leeching off of Luffy.

A Hakilet like him getting one shot by a CoC monster Shanks is perfect actually.

He simply got destroyed by the bigger fish in the sea. That's his level, a Pirate with his dreams crushed and sent back from the race to be PK, basically future Warlord material.

And he even said it "No more excuses".
Hakilet... Why did Oda bother giving him conquerors at all
:josad:

I'm not here to argue what's dirty and what's not in a battle between pirates, but seems to me like you're rearranging the narrative here.

"being a bitch and targeting weak pirates"?
Man, said fleet was approaching Kidd's ship to fight him and his crew even before he showed signs of hostility, what was he supposed to do? Let them do their thing just because they are weak? lmao
Bro, the weaklings were trying to protect Shanks lmao. You know fully well that if it were Luffy, he would have just went straight for Shanks and made everyone else faint with Conquerors.

Dont try and make Kid seem like he's some goodie two shoes pirate. He will just annihilate anyone who attacks him, and he got the exact response he gave.

It doesnt matter who started it. You know other people would have approached it differently than Kid at this point.

Bro, the weaklings were trying to protect Shanks lmao. You know fully well that if it were Luffy, he would have just went straight for Shanks and made everyone else faint with Conquerors.

Dont try and make Kid seem like he's some goodie two shoes pirate. He will just annihilate anyone who attacks him, and he got the exact response he gave.
Never said Kidd is a boyscout and I'm not trying to make him look like one. But you called Kidd a bitch that targets weak pirates, so I pointed out how that's just the course of events seen how they attacked him first. He doesn't want to take shit from those riffraffs, while also putting his men lives in danger, and rightly so.

The problem overall is the hypocrisy of justifying the Fleet and the Giants overkill later:
"Don't come and aim guns at our home!"
You aimed yours at them first, shithead, get off that moral pedestal lmao

The only clean one was Shanks: he saw that Kidd at that point would have destroyed all his men and jumped in to prevent it. That's completely fair. He also didn't fill his mouth with fake speeches about justice and honor.

It doesnt matter who started it. You know other people would have approached it differently than Kid at this point.
It kinda does tho, when you call him a bitch for that :zosleepy:

Never said Kidd is a boyscout and I'm not trying to make him look like one. But you called Kidd a bitch that targets weak pirates, so I pointed out how that's just the course of events seen how they attacked him first. He doesn't want to take shit from those riffraffs, while also putting his men lives in danger, and rightly so.

The problem overall is the hypocrisy of justifying the Fleet and the Giants overkill later:

The only clean one was Shanks: he saw that Kidd at that point would have destroyed all his men and jumped in to prevent it. That's completely fair. He also didn't fill his mouth with fake speeches about justice and honor.

They just wanted to say hello and ask how kids day was

Bro you are taking my comments (read singular word) way too seriously:kobeha:

I hate Shanks, and it's not because of his fans. It's because the entire premise of his character makes me cringe. Shank's entire character is about being a really really nice person that wants everything to be peaceful and for nobody to fight each other. Shanks is a completely unrealistic, deluded depiction of what strong people are actually like in the real world. Even though Oda is writing a battle shounen, he himself has never been a strong person. In school, Oda was a typical passive nerd weakling that hung out with other nerds that all got bullied by people with similar personalities to Eustass Kid (people that were actually tough, fearless and hard working). Oda would daydream, imagining himself as one of those kind badass people you see in generic movies that beat up the bullies and protect their weak friends. Of course Oda never became that type of person , so he created a fictional character to be that person instead, and that's how Shank's was created. Shanks is a character created by the wishful delusional daydreams of a weakling. Oda makes shanks strong because he wants to send a delusional message to the children and nerds reading this manga. That is, being nice makes you strong, whilst being a bully like greenbull or kid, makes you weak. It just shows how disconnected from reality Oda really is, because the truth is, there is not a single strong person in this world that is like Shanks. There is not a single strong person that lets people pour drinks on their head and does nothing like a coward. Everyone in real life with shanks personality is a passive weakling that gets bullied.

Strong people are the ones with the same personality as Eustass Kid. People that are hard working, courageous, ambitious and fearless. People that aim for the very top and will do anything to get there, even if that means tossing their morals aside to dominate and climb above others. People that are ready to take on any challenge required no matter how difficult it may be. People that never give up and keep bouncing back after failing. That is what actual strong people are like. That is Eustass Kid. But despite all that, Oda made shanks win because shanks is a nice guy and kid is not, and that makes me want to f*****g vomit
Facts.

Cope, mald, seethe and cry. Middo just got one shot like the loser he is.
You probably didnt even read his text.

Those who may have bullied oda are probably real life losers presently, while oda is a legendary world class mangaka.
Just a nerd who was lucky enough to be used by the real successful people who milk him rn. Oda's probably earning only a small fraction of all the money of his own work,