Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm keeping my vote on Prof.

If he flips town, we get a lot of info from his interactions.

Would help me reduce the paranoia I have about Flower atleast.
Fine with this. And it’s not be throwing. If I get lynch please take my legacy seriously.

I’m pretty confident Watson is town.

I’m less sure on Flower & Pot. But I think Flower is Town. Her abstaining and message stuff with Ekko gives me some pause. Just keep an eye on her but think she’s town. Don’t let Muugen lead one of his stupid tunnel lynches on her, with my lynch he’s lost the right to lead the game.

Pot is a weak town read. Could be scum and could be a blind

Dest I think is Town. A bit paranoid about that slot but as long as he delivers on scum then he should be okay.

I think Pero, Cake, and Reloaded are all more townthan not. Don’t let them in immediate POE.

Cal I can see being town.

POE: Kerk, Saka, Tac, Nat, UwU <- please do me the service of lynching in my POE tomorrow. I’ll be very upset with you guys if you guys don’t. Ill heave earned the right to be heard.

Fine with this. And it’s not be throwing. If I get lynch please take my legacy seriously.

I’m pretty confident Watson is town.

I’m less sure on Flower & Pot. But I think Flower is Town. Her abstaining and message stuff with Ekko gives me some pause. Just keep an eye on her but think she’s town. Don’t let Muugen lead one of his stupid tunnel lynches on her, with my lynch he’s lost the right to lead the game.

Pot is a weak town read. Could be scum and could be a blind

Dest I think is Town. A bit paranoid about that slot but as long as he delivers on scum then he should be okay.

I think Pero, Cake, and Reloaded are all more townthan not. Don’t let them in immediate POE.

Cal I can see being town.

POE: Kerk, Saka, Tac, Nat, UwU <- please do me the service of lynching in my POE tomorrow. I’ll be very upset with you guys if you guys don’t. Ill heave earned the right to be heard.
^ also I think Melkor is town. I feel his play around me and his solving is genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.