Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO VS KIZARU. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THAT. I WORE THE WADO IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A 14 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO SEE THE REMATCH
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS BANDANA OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK KAKU. FUCK GOOFY. FUCK VICE ADMIRALS. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING ZORO'S POTENTIAL FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

Bro he sensed Kizaru from a whole island away and froze up lmfao

That same Luffy couldn’t sense Kaido when Kaido first approached him lmfao.

Admirals are always being sensed from islands away while Yoncucks like Celestial Dragon Shanks and Kaido can sneak around with no one sensing their minuscule power lol.
You're literally spewing nonsense. The first time Kaido arrived, Luffy was in shock just like anyone else.

Oda:
Sent 9 VA to Egghead ( the same number of luffy's subordinates )
Sent 1 Admiral ( the same number of people who can fight against him: Luffy of course )
Sent 30,000 marine randons

Just to see Zorotards thinking who will fight against the main antagonist and strongest opponent of the arc is Zoro while Luffy just watch everything happens

The next ZKK shame is "Zoro Kills Kong" for sure, then they'll reach a fail HAT TRICK.
Zoro Kills Kurohige

It does matter. And yes they did. If the Manga is too difficult, start watching the anime instead :seriously:
Bro, use your brain more in an argument. You know fully well what is being argued here. Luffy did not fight and defeat Big Mom.

Luffy uttering words to a Gorosei does not at all suggest they are fighting this arc. Cope your Zoro shit somewhere else.

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO VS KIZARU. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THAT. I WORE THE WADO IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A 14 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO SEE THE REMATCH
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS BANDANA OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK KAKU. FUCK GOOFY. FUCK VICE ADMIRALS. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING ZORO'S POTENTIAL FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
For real all Zboys going through this right now.

:josad:

This pathetic attempt at downplaying Zoro is just disapointing. Thé fight hadnt even started yet. And its obvious where its going regardless of who finish Kizaru.

The crew will be told by Luffy to go on the ship on their way they will meet and destroy the fleets stationed there.

Kizaru will try to stop them but get humiliated.

Sanji, Jimbei are have their own hype moment let alone Zoro lol.

I expected better challenge from the anti Zoro squad not them reasoning like pré puberty children.

Status
Not open for further replies.