Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You group all the top tiers together, I view it a bit differently as in there are distinct levels in the top tiers as well.

For example, I think that Roger or Prime Whitebeard would in fact destroy Kizaru although they are all top tiers!
Roger and Primebeard are a tier above the current top tiers. They don’t really count imo but the current admirals and emperors aren’t destroying one another.

Too weak to stop Lucci's attack. Strong enough to stop Kizaru's attack.

The reason admirals can be sensed is because the sensor has crazy strong observation haki. The admiral? Weak that even a CoC burst gets one of them to twerk like Meg the stallion

- This week is Weekly Shonen Jump Magazine break week, so the official chapter will be released next week.
- Since its not Oda break, there is a chance that we will have a raw scans this week.
- After official release next week (August 20), there will be another Oda Break.
- Thats mean Chapter 1.091 spoilers & raws will be out around August 29-31
Thanks for skipping my birthday (18th) Oda. 🙁
Not even any Sanji near it?

We just saw what Aokiji can do Vs Garp and it doesn't seems close to what Kaido can do.
And don't tell me he's tiers above kuzan
We definitely don't saw what Aokiji could do, Punk Hazard prove this point, Aokiji didn't fight seriously and didn't even use his fruit at full power, aokiji didn't even use his fruit's awakening, stop acting like a brainless

Ngl if I was a Kizaru fan I would root for him to do something else before facing Luffy.
Otherwise would be a massive L due not achieving anything either objective or fighting wise.

Like sitting his ass and not going to Wano cuz Akainu said "muy samurais strong" , going as bodyguard, filling papers ....

Why so eager for him to go and be defeated without achieving anything?

Plus Lucci attack was also a name attack from a awaken zoan .
Even if it is Kizaru a normal kick attack should be low tier attack for him .
Lol why are you even arguing this. Its like when the sccabards hit Kaido and Raizo blocked Kaido. Why are you seriously arguing with these guys. They literally idiots that will hide in a few chapters

Yeah that's why I see this vibe truly silly.
Kizaru has a defense nowhere close to Kaido do he can fall to few clean hits honestly.
Plus this not a arc where luffy can get KO over and over again .( hope Oda stop with this now or at least tone it down )
I know Oda wanted to make the Kaido fight the hardest fight ever but my god that was alot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.