Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido spam bolo went threw the whole island and you had luffy and Kaido getting hit by them all the time .
That island skull was as hard as it need to be for Oda lol .
In fact you had Kaido just fly into it and destroy it when he was carry the scabbards in chapter 987 LMAO .
We’re talking purely in terms of Haki. Purely in terms of Haki, Garp and Kuzan absolutely shit on Kaido and Meme. Hell even Koby utterly shits in Kaido in terms of Haki. Kaido’s Haki can’t destroy Pizarro’s island sized arm when Kaido and Meme combined couldn’t destroy a basement.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kinemon literally blocked and cut through boro breath and Raizo blocked Boro breathe and redirected it to Kaido to hurt him
Kinemon used his fire-cutting technique to counterattack the heat breath. In this context, this isn't considered a block but a counterattack since Kinemon didn't employ a static defense like Sentomaru did. The same applies to Raizo using scrolls that absorb anything.

So, Kaido allowing the retainers to hit him is an L (loss), right?

- He was fighting in a 9 versus 1 scenario.
- The retainers' attacks could barely cause superficial damage, even when three of them combined their efforts.
- Kaido and Kizaru have different mindsets; is Kizaru more durable and resistant than Kaido?
- Kizaru can't afford to be hit by attacks like Kaido allows himself to be, given that he's quite fragile, after all.
1. No its not a L just like i said when it happened. Its means literally noting which is why he went base form and neg diff them.
2. Idk why your telling me this. I got Kaido top 1
3. When did Kizaru get hit by Sentomaru. Bro are you slow or something?
4. How is he fragile? I have seen Admirals take a sneak attack from Gura fruit and not get KO and ofcourse Kaido more durable and more endurance then him. Kaido built different

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why are you people making a fuss over Senta vs kizaru so far?

At sabody, Apoo managed to land attack on kizaru and then....Kizaru one shotted everyone there.

This is no need to do scaling here that too downplaying kizaru. lmao

S

Sasaki Kojirō

1. No its not a L just like i said when it happened. Its means literally noting which is why he went base form and neg diff them.
3. When did Kizaru get hit by Sentomaru. Bro are you slow or something?
4. How is he fragile? I have seen Admirals take a sneak attack from Gura fruit and not get KO and ofcourse Kaido more durable and more endurance then him. Kaido built different
Disregard this conversation then, my friend. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.