Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re talking purely in terms of Haki. Purely in terms of Haki, Garp and Kuzan absolutely shit on Kaido and Meme. Hell even Koby utterly shits in Kaido in terms of Haki. Kaido’s Haki can’t destroy Pizarro’s island sized arm when Kaido and Meme combined couldn’t destroy a basement.
In term of pure Haki we won't know cause on top the roof there was nothing to destroy and Kaido was hitting luffy with his moves.
Luffy sure as hell tougher than any building or even rock arm and Kaido was KO him with attacks.
Are you going to say the attacks that luffy use vs Kaido could not destroy buildings or Pizarro attack.
Saying pure haki make no sense both Kaido and luffy are DF user they will uses there Haki with there DF and Kaido also with his weapon.

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO VS KIZARU. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THAT. I WORE THE WADO IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A 14 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO SEE THE REMATCH
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS BANDANA OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK KAKU. FUCK GOOFY. FUCK VICE ADMIRALS. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING ZORO'S POTENTIAL FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

Kizaru must die this arc.

I was wondering why this arc gave me such strong Among Us vibes... it was because Robin was replaced by Catarina Devon a while ago. We all know how vicious the BB Pirates are after they killed Whitebeard and other devil fruit users for their fruits. Caribou's role was to hide BB and possibly others inside of himself. I think Kizaru will get ganged up on by the whole Straw Hat crew, and then Catarina disguised as Robin will finish Kizaru off when he's at 1 hp. BB will then exit Caribou and steal the light fruit. This is the only way for Kizaru to die to make a spot in the Admiral 3 for the Orange Admiral.​

Zoro or Luffy were never going to kill Kizaru. Even though it's heavily implied in Chapter 1052 that Zoro is Yonkou level when Saturn reacts to two Yonkous being defeated, and with Zoro being likened to Kaidou with his drinking. The point of Zoro being underrated by the world is the true purpose of the Final Saga. Zoro foreshadowed himself becoming King of Hell for a reason. Zoro is the greatest secret of One Piece.

Darkness and Light cannot exist without each other, the same applies to Joy and Sorrow.​

We’re talking purely in terms of Haki. Purely in terms of Haki, Garp and Kuzan absolutely shit on Kaido and Meme. Hell even Koby utterly shits in Kaido in terms of Haki. Kaido’s Haki can’t destroy Pizarro’s island sized arm when Kaido and Meme combined couldn’t destroy a basement.
Lmao 😂 are you retarded you think Koby is has strong has 1026 Luffy who haki was weaker than Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.