General & Others Wano War Is The Worst War I’ve Ever Read in Any Shone!n

Kaido was first set up by Moria,a character whose life he ruined and was fighting Condom-Boy's gang...
...and when Kaido himself face the gang,he never do a single big harm against them!!
Only a crackhead write like this.
You want a history where the characters are always in real danger and deaths are important the whole time?
So you should watch Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot! And come chat about how it is superior to Shit Piece here.
@Veku @BangOO🍅 @Uncle Van @Jaguark101 @ConquistadoR @DarkWitch @RayanOO @ShadyOjiro @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @Garp the Fist @Natalija @Jiihad @centurion @Pooth @pg13 @Water1415 @Roo @MonsterKaido @Gol D. Roger @TheAncientCenturion

Kaido was first set up by Moria,a character whose life he ruined and was fighting Condom-Boy's gang...
...and when Kaido himself face the gang,he never do a single big harm against them!!
You want a history where the characters are always in real danger and deaths are important the whole time?
So you should watch Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot! And come chat about how it is superior to Shit Piece here.
@Veku @BangOO🍅 @Uncle Van @Jaguark101 @ConquistadoR @DarkWitch @RayanOO @ShadyOjiro @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @Garp the Fist @Natalija @Jiihad @centurion @Pooth @pg13 @Water1415 @Roo @MonsterKaido @Gol D. Roger @TheAncientCenturion
this >>>> mid piece

Yeah. Oda failed to show brutality of Kaido. A shame

The fact that Wano ended with Shanks promoting Film Mid is by default a shameless move by Oda.

Anything gets skipped but at least Shanks shows up to boost ticket sells.What a joke
Yeah. I am pretty sure kaido would have got awakening and the fight would have been longer. Also GB would been treated better

EH gives you more and better "war" vibes as Wano for even a single second.

BoWano,the mugiwaras were not a yonkou tier crew yet somehow it never feelt they are the underdogs.Sure,now its different but still

Adding Meme,doing nothing with her and nuke the promise "I will kick your ass" from FMI and his "I will beat BM" to Katakuri.Why even making such stuff and build it up for years just to ignore it

I think it’s dumb how Shanks, Rayleigh, and WB could literally wipe the entire beast planets off the face of the earth and yet they never did shit to avenge Oden.

Like WB talked about casualties, but there were barely any casualties in wano.
It's worse when you remember that the Beast pirates used to be weaker without the Gifters and back when The Siblings/Jack/BM weren't around 10 years ago

WB got shit on by Oda in the Oden flashback for not going to Wano

Fucker legit fought the entire MF but didnt go to Wano for reasons
“Too many casualties”

yet barely any when Luffy does it. Smh WB could have literally sunk onigashima and killed every BP except Kaido and King.

Kaido lost to Oden, who wasn’t even Roger’s RHM. Prime Rayleigh, Scopper, and Sunbell could have probably taken out the entire beast pirates.