General & Others Wano War Is The Worst War I’ve Ever Read in Any Shone!n

Most Shonen wars are total trash anyway. I think Marineford is the best to do it so far. Emphasis on so far, only because of the cast that was included that made interactions genuinely exciting.

Wano war is the biggest disappointment and worst war ever!

There's literally nothing serious nor great about this war.
Wano war:
  • Repetitive fake tensions
  • Repetitive fake deaths
  • Repetitive "coming back up" easily from Luffy and co no matter how many times they get KOed
  • Forced drama
  • Dragging of plots
  • Subplots and subplots
  • Enemies like King & Queen attacking their own men (who didn't even betray Kaido)
  • offscreen major battles: Dukes vs jack on the roof/ dukes vs Jack/Pero
  • Repetitive running scenes (people running around like they are doing marathons or whatever ) *PANELS WASTED
  • Main villains don't feel a threat even.
  • Conveniences happening
  • A kid ...a kid played a huge role in this war to weaken Beast pirates.
  • Fights ending quick and poorly
  • Yonko fights looking like high tier battle
  • Law undying stamina
  • Kid's finisher was treated badly
  • Linlin’s downfall is poorly written
  • Luffy coming back over and over with newer PU
  • Gomu Gomu no Mi became Toonforce no Mi
  • And more irritating stuff incoming
But wait "the war isn't over yet, Oda knows..." stop!
Oda doesn't know all, that's why he himself admits making mistakes or adding more things which he handled poorly.

I never expected Wano to surpass WCI but this is just too funny at this point
Nothing can save Wano unless Oda does a twist where Kaido and BM beat SN trio then declare victory so alliance escape. 2 weeks later yonko fall.
But he won't do that and Wano war will remain the worst war in Shonen Manga

I'm just talking about the raid not Udon or wano arc in general, just the war itself @

@Topi Jerami @Kejon @playa4321
Agree that Wano’s Onigashima Raid was pretty bad, but I strongly disagree with it being the worst War arc in any Shonen.

I feel that One Piece can be bit bloated when the story involves all the Straw Hat crew. My favourite arc is One Piece are Marineford as it only focuses on handful of characters.
Are you implying that Wano actually had anything to do with the strawhats? I mean the strawhats were physically present in the arc but surely you don’t actually believe even the majority of them had anything to actually do this arc right?

Are you implying that Wano actually had anything to do with the strawhats? I mean the strawhats were physically present in the arc but surely you don’t actually believe even the majority of them had anything to actually do this arc right?
True, Sh in raid are like side characters. Infact they are side characters since Oden flashback.