Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, thats their "intent", that does not mean it will happen exactly the way they want to.

There are 30,000 marines surrounding the island. Kizaru is a light man, and thereby can just immediately chase them down at any point.

We wouldnt get scenes like this if Oda was intent on everyone "just" running away in the end:

To tease the arrival of Marines for 20 chapters and to not give the event remotely any time of day makes absolutely zero sense to me lol

The issue with this is it goes against the situation Oda set up.

He has shown and teased multipled VA Marines and and has, on several occasions, discussed the "big" event that is this seige.
The thing that people are assuming is that escaping will go off without a hitch.

Seriously, try to imagine any scenario where they can legitimately run away from Kizaru of all people without putting him down first.
I don't see Kizaru going after them if he can save the 3 things they want .
Plus the arc is not set up for a long fights.

C

CensoredbyWG

I’m starting to think
Kizaru/aokiji/akainu = Big mom/Kaidou/Shanks and whitebeard was just the anomaly that could take everyone at once.

This way luffy probably extreme diffs kizaru and like someone stated earlier Saturn flexes at the end and they manage to escape
Marineford portrayal showed that akainu>kizaru>aokiji

What if Egghead is unfit as battlefield due to obvious reasons where both sides dont want any destruction to happen so Egghead somehow teleports to Elbaf and the Marine fleet follows them over there where the actual battle happens considering how big of an arc Elbaf should be... :sus:
Wait, what makes you think Elbaf will be big?

Status
Not open for further replies.