Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At best Kizaru and Zoro will look equals
Normally Oda has boner for making Zoro look strong so he will likely be the one to overpower kizaru

Now if you want Kizaru to shit on his opponent, just hope he faces Sanji
Sanji's main combat role post time skip is to be stomped by his opponents
Doffy King etc

I don’t think this implies individual fights tbh . Obviously Kizaru Vs someone will happen

but there’s no way they’re escaping so easily

Caribou, BB pirates are all here as well
The point is, he's teasing characters he intends to highlight. I highy doubt we are getting 10 1v1's, but this evidently a big conflict coming.

It wouldnt be called a "seige" if they escaped in 3 chapters. Also the fact that Saturn wants Kizaru to protect 3 things, absolutely means that shit aint going to pan out the way they want considering this scene:

Im not sure why people think this is a repeat of WCI or something, or even expect the crew to escape with no issues.

want kizaru to go down as a decent villain
cant name a decent one who doesnt fight luffy at some point
can you?
I think Ohm, Bon Clay, and Apoo were decent villains who didn't fight Luffy (although Apoo did hit Luffy).
Post automatically merged:

Giants take up more space than a regular person, so it's hard to imagine a kingdom of giants where the territorial expanse is small – how would so many giants live in a cramped place?
:crazwhat:

does seem like the goal here is to escape
not win
Thing is, it is spelled out that this will be a "big incident". And there is no way that "big incident" is just a normal escape.

Also, thematically:
1) Zoro needs to have a rematch and defeat Kizaru.
2) Luffy needs to confirm his status as a Yonko - you have seen how Robb Lucci has acted. And this means defeating the Navy here, not running away from them.

The point is, he's teasing characters he intends to highlight. I highy doubt we are getting 10 1v1's, but this evidently a big conflict coming.

It wouldnt be called a "seige" if they escaped in 3 chapters. Also the fact that Saturn wants Kizaru to protect 3 things, absolutely means that shit aint going to pan out the way they want considering this scene:

Im not sure why people think this is a repeat of WCI or something, or even expect the crew to escape with no issues.
Nah I agree with you on everything. I just expect these vice admirals to clash for like couple of panels most

this won’t be easy as Oda is treating it rn

I’m starting to think
Kizaru/aokiji/akainu = Big mom/Kaidou/Shanks and whitebeard was just the anomaly that could take everyone at once.

This way luffy probably extreme diffs kizaru and like someone stated earlier Saturn flexes at the end and they manage to escape
even tho kaido was the one who can take everyone at once?

Kaido > Shanks > Oldbeard > Bigmom > Akainu > Kiz/aokiji

Wait, what makes you think Elbaf will be big?
Imo, itll be big by virtue of being teased so long and so many tie.s. This and Wano were the 2 things Oda had essentially teased since Pre-TS, and we know how Wano turned out (lengthwise).

Theres also the fact that Elbaf exists in a place called "Warland", which implies its a massive region with other islands there. I highly doubt its a pitstop, especially with Vegapunk

Status
Not open for further replies.