Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
this name has come up again. what is its signifcance?
flavourwise it would make sense for charlotte brulee to have the second mirror power and yet she doesnt have it which kinda gives credence to muugen's reason to scum read sakazouki, but could be fuji thought it would be too powerful even though scum seems to be able to poison everyday

MUUGEN said:
@Lord Melkor @Pot Goblin @Destroya @CakeWalker @ConquistadoR @MitchMatch @Joygirl @Mr. Reloaded @SakazOuki

in your own words, why did you vote for Cal?

@Flower @Dr_Professor83 @T-Pein™ @MonochromeYoru @Peroroncino @Dr. Watson

in your own words, why did you vote Tac?
CakeWalker said:
VOTE: RIPPEDCAL

taken risks before, especially after "mistakes" and then mishammered in lylo because of it. I said never again.
CakeWalker said:
ive already stated why my vote is where it is - and i think it would be foolish to change my position as i clarified before that I regretted not following through in previous games.

That doesn't stop me from searching for scum. You're only a lean at the moment. Nat was a lean yesterday. A lot can happen

- hope is don't need to share this again.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Yea i agree about Flower.

But im talking about Sakazouki and flower here.
If they two are teammates, it doesn't make sense for Flower to come out with her result in the thread and get info out of Sakaz the first thing in this dayphase.

Maybe it is a coordinated thing and both of them are helping their fake claims with their "results" since nothing happened to TAC too.
But im willing to take a bet here unless both of them start looking horrible.
good post after scrolling almost ten pages of nothing besides Muugen trying to progress reads

Conq townlean

flavourwise it would make sense for charlotte brulee to have the second mirror power and yet she doesnt have it which kinda gives credence to muugen's reason to scum read sakazouki, but could be fuji thought it would be too powerful even though scum seems to be able to poison everyday
A poisoner is a great function of an indie - doesn't mean scum aren't doing it. But doesn't mean they are either

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
MUUGEN said:
@Lord Melkor @Pot Goblin @Destroya @CakeWalker @ConquistadoR @MitchMatch @Joygirl @Mr. Reloaded @SakazOuki

CakeWalker said:

taken risks before, especially after "mistakes" and then mishammered in lylo because of it. I said never again.
CakeWalker said:
ive already stated why my vote is where it is - and i think it would be foolish to change my position as i clarified before that I regretted not following through in previous games.

That doesn't stop me from searching for scum. You're only a lean at the moment. Nat was a lean yesterday. A lot can happen

Mentioned it a bit earlier
First time was because of his resistance to claim
Second time was that it came down between him who I was still unsure about and someone I town read so I went with him.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
normally yes - but i feel in this game. flavour is important
I feel not, but it's more like...looking at my role it could be spinned however. My ability could fit any character in the arc tbh.

And with such a massive cast of characters I am pretty sure there might be fake claims comming into play.

Maybe flavour knowledge helps to gauge whether it's a multiball or whether there could be a couple indies. But that's literally everything there could be for the flavour.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
MUUGEN said:

CakeWalker said:

CakeWalker said:

i didnt vote for cal

MUUGEN said:

CakeWalker said:

CakeWalker said:

Because you made mistakes before?

That's not a good reason for the vote :lusalty:

You had a lot of time to judge his response, I know you were around and others obviously wanted to look elsewhere yet you stayed on him stubbornly.

^ This is just for you to understand why I scum read you.

MUUGEN said:

CakeWalker said:

CakeWalker said:

That’s weird, I didn’t vote for Cal. This is what I thought of him
Cal looks to me like town trying to take the piss and have some fun
Melkor
Pot
Reloaded
Conquist
Dest
Mitch

Those are six players who pushed the wrong wagon twice in a row, talk about scum dense population
:wellwell:

Because you made mistakes before?

That's not a good reason for the vote :lusalty:

You had a lot of time to judge his response, I know you were around and others obviously wanted to look elsewhere yet you stayed on him stubbornly.

^ This is just for you to understand why I scum read you.
if Cal - had flipped scum. You would have still scum read me then, based on this reasoning?

if Cal - had flipped scum. You would have still scum read me then, based on this reasoning?
Obviously not, but I was townreading Cal D2 anyways, so I'm unsure why a townie wouldn't have a same perspective as me. Saying they've made mistakes isn't a good reasoning for it

Now, of course I won't question the confirmed roles like Kagu and Mitch over making the same blunder, cause errrr they're confirmed. But you, I'm forced to. And I liked Pot's reason better

Obviously not, but I was townreading Cal D2 anyways, so I'm unsure why a townie wouldn't have a same perspective as me. Saying they've made mistakes isn't a good reasoning for it

Now, of course I won't question the confirmed roles like Kagu and Mitch over making the same blunder, cause errrr they're confirmed. But you, I'm forced to. And I liked Pot's reason better
do all townies share the same perspective? would you rather diffeent perspectives or sheeple people? sort of confused by this standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.