20- @ConquistadoR
21- @RippedCal Pekoms Lynched Day 2
22- @Peroroncino
23- @MUUGEN
24- @Flower
Thought this was me for a second lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Letting me go if I’m scum to her. Or pridefully refusing to update a read on me if it’s changed.
Neither are "game throwing", just stubbornness. Politely, I suggest you solve elsewhere - demanding to get your thunderdome isn't helpful, and I need only point to Arcane Mafia to show you why that may be.

Neither are "game throwing", just stubbornness. Politely, I suggest you solve elsewhere - demanding to get your thunderdome isn't helpful, and I need only point to Arcane Mafia to show you why that may be.
I’m not longer asking for it. But I’m going to continue to hound the slot until I have reasons not to. If Saka is scum, I’ll probably move, bc I don’t think she so boldy defends a teammate today who is just going to die. She’s naturally been a busser in the past from what I’ve seen.

And being stubborn to the extent it goes against your wincon is. It’s actively valuing pride over winning.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’m not longer asking for it. But I’m going to continue to hound the slot until I have reasons not to. If Saka is scum, I’ll probably move, bc I don’t think she so boldy defends a teammate today who is just going to die. She’s naturally been a busser in the past from what I’ve seen.

And being stubborn to the extent it goes against your wincon is. It’s actively valuing pride over winning.
No I think you're being silly with the "game-throwing" thing, in a way that you're plausibly venting your frustrations with the slot at her. As for the rest, that's perfectly agreeable.

No I think you're being silly with the "game-throwing" thing, in a way that you're plausibly venting your frustrations with the slot at her. As for the rest, that's perfectly agreeable.
It is partly venting my frustrations yes lol. But I also think it’s true that she’s going out of her way to handicap her alignment if she’s town.

In the sense that I do sincerely mean it/think it lol. But it’s also venting.

also Nat - why aren't you interested in anything I'm saying today? Scum reading me - but not looking at anything i've said during this entire day phase. Seems like you have an agenda.
Are you rescinding your town read of me so quickly?

I'm plenty interested, which is why I'm talking to you. I just don't see town-pov in your reasoning.

I remember town Nat willfully choosing to No Lynch rather than lynch a scum lean during end game where we needed to lynch scum every day in FF bc she valued her pride over winning lol.

So I’m coming around to it being bad town play.

Are you rescinding your town read of me so quickly?

I'm plenty interested, which is why I'm talking to you. I just don't see town-pov in your reasoning.
Not town read - but I feel like their is an agenda or an actually idea/thought process going on that you've not actually brought to life.
Maybe you scared of making an outlandish theory public.

More because - I've had thoughts on various people today. But all you care about its RippedCal

Status
Not open for further replies.